How Bad is it?? or why you don't let your daughter drive your jeep - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > How Bad is it?? or why you don't let your daughter drive your jeep

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 08-29-2013, 01:37 PM   #16
ancientspear
2013 JK Wrangler 

I'll bet that old Grand Cherokee (ZJ) gets written off. They're not appraised much as it is but great Jeeps none the less

ancientspear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013, 09:09 PM   #17
ridgerunner3
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadslram View Post
Let them total it, take the money and buy it back. All that will buff out with some TLC.
Considering that the chero did the most of the permenant damage it ought to be interesting to see how the insurance companies split the baby. Be sure to tell then that your daughter stopped with millimeters to spare and it was the rear end collision that pushed her into the car in front
daughter already made her statement told the truth she hit car in front and was pushed in to it again.
all three of us have the same insdont nknow how thats going to work out.
I hope to buy it back if it is totaled and fix it up and let the sixteen year old drive it she can't hurt it worse
ridgerunner3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2013, 11:49 PM   #18
joeyk803c
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Unfortunately, that scenario happens a lot out here in San Diego. People seem to not know what a blinker is, or even their brakes. I swear they wait till the last minute and then just stop dead on to make a turn. Glad your daughter is safe. Hopefully she learns to give more of a "buffer" space between her and the car in front. I've learned the hard way.

Best of luck with the Jeep, though it looks like you will be in the market for another one.
joeyk803c is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.