Herculiner kits 69.99 + 25 mail in - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Herculiner kits 69.99 + 25 mail in

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 06-18-2008, 07:00 AM   #16
rustywrangler
Got my eye on you.....

Sorry guys, moved this to wrangler GD since it really was not tech.

Congenital Heart Disease is a reality for me, BOTH of my children have it. Please read up and become aware for future generations

Lydia Ann-Acquired 08/05/05 Open Heart surgery 08/10/05
Jacob Patrick-Acquired 01/17/08 Open Heart surgery 02/15/08
rustywrangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2008, 01:38 PM   #17
YJ Rider
1987 YJ Wrangler 

It is true. I just picked some up. $69 plus tax and then the $25 rebate on top of that. Offer is good to June 30th.
Unread 06-18-2008, 01:42 PM   #18
pushead

You all need to learn how to shop. Ace hardware list it at $75.00. You print that out and go to pep boys and show them the add. They will price match it and give you 5% additional off. Not as good as the current NAPA deal but for a daily price you cant beat it.
Unread 06-18-2008, 02:12 PM   #19
Brads_nky_yj

Quote:
Originally Posted by YJ Rider View Post
It is true. I just picked some up. $69 plus tax and then the $25 rebate on top of that. Offer is good to June 30th.
so let me make sure I got this right. You pay the $69 for it PLUS get the $25 rebate? So after the rebate it would only cost $45??? Is this true?
Unread 06-18-2008, 02:50 PM   #20
pushead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brads_nky_yj View Post
so let me make sure I got this right. You pay the $69 for it PLUS get the $25 rebate? So after the rebate it would only cost $45??? Is this true?
Why wouldnt it be true? That is what I paid at PBoys a few months ago. They had the $25 rebate going for a month as well. I brought my print out from ace had it price matched and reduced 5% for finding it cheaper and got my rebate. Herculiner runs the rebates very frequently if you keep an eye out for them. Only took a month to get my rebate check.
Unread 06-18-2008, 03:17 PM   #21
Brads_nky_yj

sounds like Im gonna be pickin me up a kit tonight on my way home from work..yes!!
Unread 06-18-2008, 07:36 PM   #22
dz1087
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastbeeatch View Post
It would be great if it was right, the kit is $99 with a $25 mail in rebate which is a good deal.
99-25 != 69.99

99-25=74

If you bought one for $99 while this ad was running, you should go and get you money back. Complain to a manger, or call the corporate office.

Air Force Jeep Club - Tail# JF037AD
'03 TJ Sport, Black on White, Stock. [[Gone]]
'99 XJ, Purple, Stock but with new wheels.

Running Doorless? Check your state's Mirror Laws!!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f176/list-state-mirror-laws-565361/

There can be no fifty-fifty Americanism in this country. There is room here for only 100% Americanism, only for those who are Americans and nothing else.
Theodore Roosevelt
dz1087 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2008, 07:48 PM   #23
Fastbeeatch
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dz1087 View Post
99-25 != 69.99

99-25=74

If you bought one for $99 while this ad was running, you should go and get you money back. Complain to a manger, or call the corporate office.
I didn't buy it, I tought I read 69.99-25 mail in but wasn't sure. When I got to the store it said 99 plus had the 25 off sticker on the box so I figure that I read it wrong. I will be going back this weekend to buy it since I need it to do my frame.
BTW you're right about the math I should have figured it out myself that way
H1 Wheels 36" GoodYear OZ Tires
Fastbeeatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.