Hats off to Matson and MetalCloak - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Hats off to Matson and MetalCloak

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 12-26-2011, 01:49 PM   #1
jskwarek
2013 JK Wrangler 

Hats off to Matson and MetalCloak

Santa brought me a wad of cash to finally get started working on a new Jeep project. Of course I spent Christmas day on the laptop shopping for the right way to start the project. In comes MetalCloak. I decided to pull the trigger on fenders, flairs, armor and rockers, I shot an e-mail through their site and within the hour Matson replied. ON CHRISTMAS DAY! He took the time away from his family to take care of a perspective customer. He doesn't know me from Adam but still took the time to reply. I wasn't expecting a reply for a few days so needless to say I was floored.

Long story short, some of the best customer service I've received in a long time. Good on you, Matson, you've got my business!

Jason

jskwarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2011, 08:31 PM   #2
matsonian
MetalCloak'd

1977 CJ7 

Thanks Jason.

Its the least we can do when hard working guys like you are willing to spend money with our company.

I'm especially looking forward to seeing pics of the finished Jeep.

Merry Christmas!

For quotes or customer service Click Here

Lots and Lots of Videos: https://www.youtube.com/metalcloak
matsonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2011, 08:50 PM   #3
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Matson came in on his Saturday off to get me my fenders and give me an hour long tour. We didn't leave until he made sure we had seen everything and had any potential questions answered. He's an awesome guy at the helm of an amazing company. I love my metalcloak fenders!
Unread 12-26-2011, 09:25 PM   #4
rubijosh
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Ive gotten a a bumper and steering box skid plate. Cant wait to order fenders, rockers, and corner armor from them because of the outstanding customer service and product.
Unread 12-26-2011, 09:29 PM   #5
Perricanfalcon
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Great company and amazing service, they've answered every question I ever had. My first purchase was a front bumper and loved it. Great product, and easy install. One of the best companies out there!
Perricanfalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2011, 09:36 PM   #6
wushaw
Rockin jeep

2000 TJ Wrangler 

X4 Love mine and get good comments all the time on the fenders.
wushaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.