Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Hairy Door

2K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  raw_speed 
#1 · (Edited)
I just bought an 04' Rubicon and when I was inspecting the vehcile from the previous owner I noticed a hair about 1 inch long under the clear coat on the passenger door. Instantly I asked and started looking for signs of new paint or an accident but they said it had never been in an accident and a friend pointed out the hair to them a year or so after they bought it but "it added character." I just had to laugh, I'm glad it's on the passenger side so I don't have to look at it every day and heck, it does add character. I think I'll leave it. My Jeeps name is "Pritchard" named after the late previous owner but I think it I may change it to Hairy Pritchard. Whatcha think, leave it?

Even if I wanted to have it removed it's out of paint and body warranty being an 04' even if it does still have under 15,000 miles.

See less See more
#8 ·
I would get rid of it, it reminds me of a nice bodied woman, than you see a stray hair on her chin.

How about an "exacto knife" and do a bit of surgery and cut that thing out.

#13 ·
Kinda gross. I'd probably have trouble sleeping at night with that there. I might even have trouble sleeping tonight with it attached to YOUR Jeep. Damn...thanks.

#15 ·
I think that just became signature worthy...

#20 ·
Just for fun, take your Jeep to one of those salons where they do body waxing. Go in and ask them if they can remove unwanted body hair. They'll say yes. Say, "Are you sure?" They'll say sure they can do it. Lead them on for a minute then ask if they guarantee that they can remove body hair. When they guarantee it, take them to the body hair you want removed and catch the look on their face.

Good for a laugh... :D

#21 ·
Just for fun, take your Jeep to one of those salons where they do body waxing. Go in and ask them if they can remove unwanted body hair. They'll say yes. Say, "Are you sure?" They'll say sure they can do it. Lead them on for a minute then ask if they guarantee that they can remove body hair. When they guarantee it, take them to the body hair you want removed and catch the look on their face.

Good for a laugh... :D
Sounds like a lot of work...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.