Got myself an LJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Got myself an LJ

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-05-2014, 10:46 AM   #1
GasPumper
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Got myself an LJ

Well, after a stint of Jeep-less-ness, I traded in the family Durango (read: minivan with a Hemi) and picked up a 2004 White LJ.

Had it for two days and the water pump took a dive... replaced it in my garage, took a couple of hours. Suddenly remembered what Jeep stands for

I did have a 2-Door 2007 JK X for a few years when they first came out. By far the most capable off-road vehicle out-of-the-box... that being said, I hated it. Thing was just a gutless wonder. Made a lot of noise and just didn't go anywhere (heard the new Pentastars are better?).The LJ zips around waaaaay better than that thing ever did.

Edit: Totally forgot I had an FSJ as well. Man, that thing was fun... until I killed the 727... again.

Just thought I would drop in and say hello.
Later, all

GasPumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2014, 02:00 PM   #2
DPH1LLY
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Welcome back man! I love the LJ's. Any pictures?
miles
DPH1LLY is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.