Got in an accident!!! :( - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Got in an accident!!! :(

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 08-21-2011, 08:08 AM   #91
HINKLEY
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94YJ4L
If you really look at the original pictures....isn't that Heep a totally different color? The OP's Heep is silver, the dirty Heep is green, or is just my eyes playing tricks on me?
Your eyes are messed up, greatly

Sent from America

HINKLEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2011, 08:38 AM   #92
FakeWhiteMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94YJ4L View Post
If you really look at the original pictures....isn't that Heep a totally different color? The OP's Heep is silver, the dirty Heep is green, or is just my eyes playing tricks on me?
I was just about to say this, but decided to go look at the pics again... His is silver and the dirty one does appear to be green...
FakeWhiteMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2011, 08:51 AM   #93
JoustingBeaver
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94YJ4L View Post
+1 on this... Dirty jeep looks green under the mud...
JoustingBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2011, 09:25 AM   #94
wwch99tj
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94YJ4L
Not green look at the front of the fenders and hood side you can see it's silver, and I thought I had bad eyes

Sent from my DROID 2 GLOBAL using Jeep Forum
wwch99tj is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2011, 12:42 PM   #95
Brewskiskeeter
1997 TJ Wrangler 

If you actually look at the pictures after he went "mudding," the drivers fender is bent in. However, the bumper is new.
Unread 08-21-2011, 01:35 PM   #96
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeWhiteMan View Post
I was just about to say this, but decided to go look at the pics again... His is silver and the dirty one does appear to be green...
X3 It appears to be Medium Fern Green in the Dirty pics especially from the rear pic. The License plate should have some dirt on it with how dirty the back of the Jeep is , Also if you look at the grille it looks like it was painted black on the dirty pics !
Unread 08-21-2011, 10:37 PM   #97
94YJ4L
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HINKLEY View Post
Your eyes are messed up, greatly

Sent from America

Welcome to America
94YJ4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2011, 11:49 PM   #98
igrok
2007 JK Wrangler 

Look, the kid doesn't really own a jeep, but his heart is in the right place. Really, he WANTS to own a jeep and be considered a jeep kind a guy.
Unread 08-22-2011, 12:24 AM   #99
WhiteOut
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

I think this, coupled with the fact he can't go two seconds without his iPhone, show how he got into the collision. Too bad the cops didn't do some digging and slap 100% of the blame on his fool ***. Oh, it also looks like he took off his stock side steps before wheeling and then replaced them for his ride on the tow truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HINKLEY View Post
Wow dude, starters I'm almost aswalys at wide open throttle so I alway have vents, can I truly get rid of that...

Sent from America
WhiteOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2011, 08:42 AM   #100
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Odd how when he was mudding, his turn signals were solid, but on the tow truck they were arrows. Did he replace them just to turn around and replace them again? This story has more holes than the target of a 12 gauge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson - Top Gear Botswana Special
Why don't all cars have no doors? When I come to power I'm going to make it a rule because this is just better.
sjones26573 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2011, 09:34 AM   #101
Buddha
1993 YJ Wrangler 

You asked for it...
hink.jpg  

Last edited by Buddha; 08-22-2011 at 09:39 AM.. Reason: pic
Buddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2011, 09:45 AM   #102
bogleparsons
2013 JK Wrangler 

lmao, man i would feel bad for him but i guess he asked for it.
bogleparsons is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2011, 09:47 AM   #103
ruggedscotsman
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
You asked for it...
Picture #1 and #2 show a grill that colour matches the body, picture # 3 ('after mudding') shows a grill that is black? green? beneath the mud...
ruggedscotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2011, 10:14 AM   #104
iDriveYJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

The blinkers from the accident look to have have the arrows the ones from the trip do too but the post crash mudding photos show solid black. Plus there is what looks like a dent from the road trip but not one on the muddy photo. Some people can just never admit when they have done something wrong.
iDriveYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2011, 10:17 AM   #105
Buddha
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogleparsons View Post
lmao, man i would feel bad for him but i guess he asked for it.
I started to say that he didn't ask for it (someone else actually suggested the game), but when you get right down to it - yeah young hinkley brought this on himself. Even if the Jeeps were the same, which they obviously aren't, coming on here bragging about t-boning someone and then celebrating because you didn't half as much damage as the other guy would have rubbed most responsible people the wrong way...

Just having a little fun with him. It's obvious he's just a kid, but he won't learn if we don't help him take advantage of these "learning opportunities". I do the same with my own kids...
[COLOR="Yellow"]I have read hundreds, if not thousands, of threads on here and it's amazing the percentage of problems that wind up being caused by something the owner has accidentally done to the Jeep while working on it.

Moral to the story: If you moved it, unscrewed it, unbolted it, hammered on it, wiped it off, re-wired or replaced it - Check there first![/COLOR]
Buddha is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.