Got in an accident!!! :( - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Got in an accident!!! :(

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Warn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCORIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-17-2011, 05:56 PM   #61
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HINKLEY View Post
Well if y'all wanna keep telling me what I did when clearly none of you were here then that's great if you know more than what I do then I do myself that crazy you should have something better to do then tell me what I did and sit here and shut on me I quite frankly don't care because I got 5 more days away from work and school I'll argue with y'all all day that's fine tell me what else I did *******s, I'm in the process of doing my snorkel and ran into an issue and dunno what to do completely wanna grow up and give me an idea instead of argue with me all day long...

Sent from iPhone using JeepForum
You typed all that from an iPhone? Aren't you cool!

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-17-2011, 05:58 PM   #62
alexs93
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuder View Post
Hinkley for president 2012

I think our current president is already incompetant...do we really need two in a row?
alexs93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2011, 08:40 AM   #63
Cooneys08JK

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
Life lesson? Let's start with an English lesson. My eyeballs hurt....
Emmm what? Who are you?

Quote:
Life lesson bout what you make no sense bro, I hit a van causing between 3-5 thousand in damage so it was declarded toatalled and a pay out of 3850 was given to him... I drove the guy to his house after I hit him, then on my way back stopped at home depot and picked up 2 cans of black plasti-dip, and some 3M tape to put the airscoop back on, then sprayed the hinges and the grill and peeled off the over spray and then the next morning went down to pepboys bought 2 more foglights and a can of truck bed coating sprayed them with the bedliner and put em on, idk why you people think this is so immoossible to do or something and the jeep breaking down twice after that ha nothing to do with the accident, the ignition coil died halfway through my trip home leaving me dead then I got it towed went to advanced got a new coil, quess what... Put it in then went to try to go home again and in 30 miles the powersteering pulley bearings gaveout, idk what you want mento tell you people

They sell fenders at Home Deport too?? Cause your fenders are fubared from the accident and look pretty nice in the pic.

Also you decide to take off your new Pepboys lights? They aren't on in the tow truck pic....

'99 Chilli Pepper XJ- Wheeler- BFG ATs, 2 " BB + bolt on stuff
Cooneys08JK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2011, 08:47 AM   #64
lax22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Unread 08-18-2011, 09:10 AM   #65
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I hit a van causing between 3-5 thousand in damage so it was declarded toatalled and a pay out of 3850 was given to him...

I'm calling BS on this ^ I have never seen an Insurance company give out money for a totaled car within 4 days of the accident ! It took my brother almost 1-1/2 years before he received his money for his car that was totaled when it was hit while it was parked in front of the house. And when I worked in a body shop we were always held up cause the insurance company's were always extremely efficient when it came to shelling out money for parts . When I had one of my cars totaled it took 5 months to get the money for my car that was totaled.
Unread 08-18-2011, 09:19 AM   #66
MightyLampshade

1979 CJ7 

1979 Golden Eagle Rebuild
MightyLampshade is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2011, 10:11 AM   #67
ncb

Cocaine is a powerful drug.
ncb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2011, 11:23 AM   #68
Smeg
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Life lesson bout what you make no sense bro, I hit a van causing between 3-5 thousand in damage so it was declarded toatalled and a pay out of 3850 was given to him... I drove the guy to his house after I hit him,
So the guy who you said was an *** in your first post, let you drive him home and then called you back to tell you how much the insurance company gave him on his van in 4 days?

I was hit by a cop, who was in the wrong, who has their own insurance company with the city and they couldn't get my car torn down to see all the damage in that time let alone have an estimate and payoff done that quick. The insurance companies are going to argue over it for a few days.

Your whole story may not be bull**** but there is a lot in it.
Smeg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2011, 11:37 AM   #69
HINKLEY
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Their alot of residence somewhere in the circuit and trying to find out where it is took em off to re wire them or something next week

HINKLEY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2011, 11:38 AM   #70
HINKLEY
2001 TJ Wrangler 

This was July 30th I got into the accident at 5:24 in the afternoon

HINKLEY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2011, 11:47 AM   #71
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
This was July 30th I got into the accident at 5:24 in the afternoon

Quote:
Just went out on a nice ride and glare from a windshield or something blinded me and look...
I think I won eh! =) so I went and celebrated

Please explain the time lapse From July 30th @ 5:24 PM to 08-13-2011, 12:49 AM When your Original Post was created. You had stated that it had just happened on the 13th of August. Now it happened on July 30th ?
To help you out I was kind enough to quote the original post maybe it will help with your amnesia
Unread 08-18-2011, 11:48 AM   #72
nyrangersfan19
2012 JK Wrangler 

Too bad the accident didn't render you unable to use the internets. It would save the rest of us a lot of bull**** posts like yours.
nyrangersfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2011, 11:49 AM   #73
Benderff
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Their alot of residence somewhere in the circuit and trying to find out where it is took em off to re wire them or something next week

How many people live in that residence?
Unread 08-18-2011, 11:54 AM   #74
Soldierfoley
1990 YJ Wrangler 

There was a colonel at Fort Benning in 2004 who got blinded by the glare in his windshield and ran into a platoon of his own soldiers as they were marching to the DFAC. He was relieved of command shortly there after.
Soldierfoley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2011, 11:57 AM   #75
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Just went out on a nice ride and glare from a windshield or something blinded me and look...

I think I won eh! =) so I went and celebrated

Yeah no one was hurt, it could be but it was just one thing after another that week... Guy was a *** anyway
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.