Got in an accident!!! :( - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Got in an accident!!! :(

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 08-17-2011, 09:43 AM   #46
xlch
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HINKLEY View Post
Umm no my stock ones where plasti-dipped shumck

Sent from iPhone using JeepForum
And I suppose the windshields hinges were dipped to right? Sorry but apparently you missed the fact that nobody is buying your lame story, go away and invent something else to impress your loser friends with.

Now the tank might get beter gas milage but that is a different story.
xlch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-17-2011, 10:48 AM   #47
ChrisTX
2011 JK Wrangler 

I have two questions for you Hinkley
1. What is the speed limit on a speed bump?
2. How can an accident be 50/50?
ChrisTX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-17-2011, 11:39 AM   #48
mdm
Farm Wheeler
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisTX View Post
...How can an accident be 50/50?
When two idiots collide?

I love the way vehicle crashes are called "accidents". An accident is something that could not have reasonably been prevented. Most vehicle crashes involve factors that could have been prevented. But I guess an "accident" can be a matter of perspective. If I come speeding across a speed bump, lose control of my vehicle, and crash into you it could be called an accident from your perspective if there was nothing you could have reasonably done to prevent the crash. But it could hardly be called an accident on my part because it was a deliberate act of recklessness, driving too fast for road conditions.
Unread 08-17-2011, 12:10 PM   #49
Cuder
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Hinkley for president 2012
Unread 08-17-2011, 01:44 PM   #50
Whobeme
2010 JK Wrangler 

Whobeme is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-17-2011, 03:37 PM   #51
HINKLEY
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I'm not lying about anything idk what's all your problems

HINKLEY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-17-2011, 03:42 PM   #52
HINKLEY
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdm

When two idiots collide?

I love the way vehicle crashes are called "accidents". An accident is something that could not have reasonably been prevented. Most vehicle crashes involve factors that could have been prevented. But I guess an "accident" can be a matter of perspective. If I come speeding across a speed bump, lose control of my vehicle, and crash into you it could be called an accident from your perspective if there was nothing you could have reasonably done to prevent the crash. But it could hardly be called an accident on my part because it was a deliberate act of recklessness, driving too fast for road conditions.
It wasnt put all on me because everyone else at the intersection said I was the only one who tried to stop and the lady behid the guy I hit said he never applied the brakes idk what's up with all y'all being such *******s but whatever y'all I wasn't on a main road but 2 vehicles stopped for me an I proceeded but so did that guy aparently he wasn't from the area and it wasn't his vehicle idk what to tell you people but your all upset about something, go to home depot an buy a can of plastic dip, sprays on like paint but can be peeled off just buy rubbing it, it's 5.96 a can at lowes or home depot theirs no prep work, spray it on and wipe it off it's not the hard if a concept...

Unread 08-17-2011, 03:47 PM   #53
HINKLEY
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisTX
I have two questions for you Hinkley
1. What is the speed limit on a speed bump?
2. How can an accident be 50/50?
It's a partner complex theirs not stated speed limits on the premisis, the people that witnessed the accident said I wasn't reckless and I mad an attempt to avoid the collision because the lady behind him said he didn't even apply the brakes until after I hit him and whatever I have nothing to prove to you people nor do I give a **** what y'all think I got in an accident.... My way of getting out of a bummed mood is to spend money and have fun 2 cans of plasti-dip will do my grill and my hinges twice...

Unread 08-17-2011, 03:49 PM   #54
Cooneys08JK
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooneys01TJ View Post
Calling you out on this is actually fun.

So you totaled a van and called the guy you could have killed an *******..and then in celebration you did the following??

1- Replaced left and right marker lights
2- Replaced left and right "Pepboy" Fog Lights
3- Replaced stock bumper with the new one you magically found in your garage
4- Meticulously banged out the wrinkles in sheet metal, bondoed and painted the driver's side fender.
5- Meticulously banged out the wrinkles in sheet metal, bondoed and painted the passenger's side fender.
6- added sweet hood scoop
7- Painted and/or replaced windshield hinges...I mean might as well eh??
8- Re-painted and/or replaced windshield hinges for ride on the tow truck
9- After all your blood, sweat,tears and body work...You went to go beat on your jeep some more, so what if you didnt even know if it is mechanically sound after this accident. Apparently it was not:http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f176/...-than-1252264/

I mean dude....lying is one thing...but lying like this...
Quote:
I'm not lying about anything idk what's all your problems
Then explain this....

HINK, We aren't picking on you...we are just trying to teach you a life lesson.

'99 Chilli Pepper XJ- Wheeler- BFG ATs, 2 " BB + bolt on stuff
Cooneys08JK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-17-2011, 03:55 PM   #55
mdm
Farm Wheeler
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
It wasnt put all on me because everyone else at the intersection said I was the only one who tried to stop and the lady behid the guy I hit said he never applied the brakes idk what's up with all y'all being such *******s but whatever y'all I wasn't on a main road but 2 vehicles stopped for me an I proceeded but so did that guy aparently he wasn't from the area and it wasn't his vehicle idk what to tell you people but your all upset about something, go to home depot an buy a can of plastic dip, sprays on like paint but can be peeled off just buy rubbing it, it's 5.96 a can at lowes or home depot theirs no prep work, spray it on and wipe it off it's not the hard if a concept...

I was merely providing an example were an "accident" could be determined to be equal fault between the parties involved. My comments about "accidents" was merely a soap box moment.

Did you feel my comments were addressed towards you? My mother used to say "The kicked dog howls." Did you feel kicked?
Unread 08-17-2011, 03:57 PM   #56
Smeg
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
It's a partner complex theirs not stated speed limits on the premisis, the people that witnessed the accident said I wasn't reckless and I mad an attempt to avoid the collision because the lady behind him said he didn't even apply the brakes until after I hit him and whatever I have nothing to prove to you people nor do I give a **** what y'all think I got in an accident.... My way of getting out of a bummed mood is to spend money and have fun 2 cans of plasti-dip will do my grill and my hinges twice...

Wow, you made your case...

Head hurts too much to care if he is bull****ting..
Unread 08-17-2011, 03:58 PM   #57
Bonk
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooneys01TJ View Post
Then explain this....

Life lesson? Let's start with an English lesson. My eyeballs hurt....
Bonk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-17-2011, 04:02 PM   #58
HINKLEY
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooneys01TJ

Then explain this....

Life lesson bout what you make no sense bro, I hit a van causing between 3-5 thousand in damage so it was declarded toatalled and a pay out of 3850 was given to him... I drove the guy to his house after I hit him, then on my way back stopped at home depot and picked up 2 cans of black plasti-dip, and some 3M tape to put the airscoop back on, then sprayed the hinges and the grill and peeled off the over spray and then the next morning went down to pepboys bought 2 more foglights and a can of truck bed coating sprayed them with the bedliner and put em on, idk why you people think this is so immoossible to do or something and the jeep breaking down twice after that ha nothing to do with the accident, the ignition coil died halfway through my trip home leaving me dead then I got it towed went to advanced got a new coil, quess what... Put it in then went to try to go home again and in 30 miles the powersteering pulley bearings gaveout, idk what you want mento tell you people

Unread 08-17-2011, 04:06 PM   #59
HINKLEY
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Well if y'all wanna keep telling me what I did when clearly none of you were here then that's great if you know more than what I do then I do myself that crazy you should have something better to do then tell me what I did and sit here and shut on me I quite frankly don't care because I got 5 more days away from work and school I'll argue with y'all all day that's fine tell me what else I did *******s, I'm in the process of doing my snorkel and ran into an issue and dunno what to do completely wanna grow up and give me an idea instead of argue with me all day long...

Unread 08-17-2011, 05:15 PM   #60
biffgnar
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Well if y'all wanna keep telling me what I did when clearly none of you were here then that's great if you know more than what I do then I do myself that crazy you should have something better to do then tell me what I did and sit here and shut on me I quite frankly don't care because I got 5 more days away from work and school I'll argue with y'all all day that's fine tell me what else I did *******s, I'm in the process of doing my snorkel and ran into an issue and dunno what to do completely wanna grow up and give me an idea instead of argue with me all day long...

Holy Run On Sentence Batman!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.