Got in an accident!!! :( - Page 12 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Got in an accident!!! :(

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 09-20-2011, 04:04 PM   #166
Canadian-Bear
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress View Post
I on the other hand almost t-boned 2 people because they pulled out in front of me yesterday. First *** shot out of a blind corner without looking, when I had the right of way. The second *** was following the first *** and she ran a stop sign a few miles down the road (I took a different route), right in front of me. Then she got mad at me, because somehow I did something wrong when I had the right of way?
There are plenty of these idiots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdm View Post
When two idiots collide?

I love the way vehicle crashes are called "accidents". An accident is something that could not have reasonably been prevented. Most vehicle crashes involve factors that could have been prevented. But I guess an "accident" can be a matter of perspective. If I come speeding across a speed bump, lose control of my vehicle, and crash into you it could be called an accident from your perspective if there was nothing you could have reasonably done to prevent the crash. But it could hardly be called an accident on my part because it was a deliberate act of recklessness, driving too fast for road conditions.
Exactly. I have been saying this for a couple of years. It isn't "accident", it is "negligence".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piercentyre View Post
immoossible - adjective 1. unwilling or unable to accept moose. 2. A vernacular expression used when assuring JF of veracity when there is none.

I love when I learn a new word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by connor0770 View Post
This is absolutely hilarious!

As for the OP's "celebration"

You know you're a FAIL, when Homer is doing it.

/l ,[____],
l----L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)
Canadian-Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2011, 05:59 PM   #167
Collin89Sahara
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Do you guys remember when John HINCKLEY shot Regan just to impress that movie star? Would you say that that concept could be applied to this HINKLEY as well? Is he trying to get someones attention?
Collin89Sahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2011, 08:07 PM   #168
Scout734
...is this real life?

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by grogie View Post

OMG.... I can't stop laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4pMoh1wBKk&NR=1

Yellow Jeep Club member #734
Scout734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2011, 09:02 PM   #169
joeyc
2011 JK Wrangler 

If you look at the tread on the tires they are a completely different tread pattern. This also means he ran to discount tire and got some treads mounted! Can I have the old ones hunk maybe there in you're closet? those looked like some nice M/T's hope you like your new A/T's

Quote:
Originally Posted by HINKLEY View Post
Just went out on a nice ride and glare from a windshield or something blinded me and look...

Attachment 266508

Attachment 266509

Attachment 266510

I think I won eh! =) so I went and celebrated

Attachment 266511

Attachment 266512
2011 2dr Natural Green | 1.5" Teraflex Leveling Kit | Unlimited Springs | SkyJacker Hydro Shocks | 295/70/17 Trail Grapplers | 17" Rubi Rims Painted Carbon | 1.5" Spidertrax Spacer | Bed Lined Tub | RR Mirror Relocations | Manual Transmission | Soft Top | Gutter Guard Grill | Painted Grill | Smoked Turn Signals | Front and Rear diff Covers in Blue | Extended Breather Hoses | Customs Bumper
joeyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 07:46 AM   #170
Mantis212
2000 TJ Wrangler 

jodie foster is pissed...
Unread 09-21-2011, 11:27 AM   #171
33shooter
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Could someone help me. I can follow everything but one. What is a "partner complex"? Does that mean you have a partner with a complex? Or do you have a complex about your partner? Why does your partner not have a speed limit? Does this mean your partner is "fast"? Does a "partner complex" mean you're just curious? See how I'm confused, I just don't understand........
33shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 12:07 PM   #172
flying_bosun
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyc
If you look at the tread on the tires they are a completely different tread pattern. This also means he ran to discount tire and got some treads mounted! Can I have the old ones hunk maybe there in you're closet? those looked like some nice M/T's hope you like your new A/T's
What are you talking about? Those are the same tires.
[URL="http://www.grimmjeeper.com/gears.html"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Gear-Calculator[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.stu-offroad.com/siteindex.asp"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Stu Can Help You[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.berrysprinter.com/jeepparts.php"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Part Names and Numbers[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.wholesalemopar.com/"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Dealer Supplied Parts and ask for "Jeep Club" Prices[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]

[QUOTE=Ron Paul]“Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.”
― Ron Paul[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]"Did [I]you[/I] exchange your walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"[/SIZE][/CENTER]
flying_bosun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 04:33 PM   #173
joeyc
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flying_bosun View Post
What are you talking about? Those are the same tires.
yeah now that i look at them on the computer they look the same when i was on my iPhone they didn't look the same lol... the looked so different ^_^. at least i don't do the
SENT FROM MY IPHONE crap lol

this topic is like dead though... but yeah lies i do believe
2011 2dr Natural Green | 1.5" Teraflex Leveling Kit | Unlimited Springs | SkyJacker Hydro Shocks | 295/70/17 Trail Grapplers | 17" Rubi Rims Painted Carbon | 1.5" Spidertrax Spacer | Bed Lined Tub | RR Mirror Relocations | Manual Transmission | Soft Top | Gutter Guard Grill | Painted Grill | Smoked Turn Signals | Front and Rear diff Covers in Blue | Extended Breather Hoses | Customs Bumper
joeyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 04:59 PM   #174
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

For some reason this thread is going to live a long time.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 05:05 PM   #175
NakedCreekTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

It just keeps going and going and going and going

Sent from B.F.E. using JF APP -Android
images.jpeg

( )_) ( )_)--)_)
NakedCreekTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 05:12 PM   #176
HurricaneRZA
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedCreekTJ View Post
It just keeps going and going and going and going

You're right.... We should celebrate... Anybody have any fogs lights we can mount on this thread?
[QUOTE=doublins;15539665]I always get people coming over and saying things like "I wish I knew how to do that," etc- but they don't realize- at some point I didn't know how to do it either- I had to figure it out.[/QUOTE]
HurricaneRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 07:29 PM   #177
dwbrown
2014 JK Wrangler 

If only we had more threads like this that didnt get closed.
Unread 09-21-2011, 08:30 PM   #178
NakedCreekTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Fog lights... Check
Accident.... Check

Will someone mount these before we load this thread up on the tow truck?

images-1.jpeg  
( )_) ( )_)--)_)
NakedCreekTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2011, 11:00 AM   #179
jclauson
1990 YJ Wrangler 

ok so im not going to argue that its the same jeep. and im not going to point out what everyone else said.

theres one thing im having a hard time following.. the progression of your turn signals.

we start here after the accident.. broken turn signals.

to blacked out turn signals with arrows?

to after the accident celebration wheeling , blacked out no arrows

to present day, back to the blacked out with arrows

are you just adhd with your turn signals or something?

check it out
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/hysterias-90-yj-build-1190617/
jclauson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2011, 12:15 PM   #180
HurricaneRZA
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclauson View Post
ok so im not going to argue that its the same jeep. and im not going to point out what everyone else said.

theres one thing im having a hard time following.. the progression of your turn signals.

we start here after the accident.. broken turn signals.

to blacked out turn signals with arrows?

to after the accident celebration wheeling , blacked out no arrows

to present day, back to the blacked out with arrows

are you just adhd with your turn signals or something?
The trailer shot is before the accident.... at least thats what i figured...
[QUOTE=doublins;15539665]I always get people coming over and saying things like "I wish I knew how to do that," etc- but they don't realize- at some point I didn't know how to do it either- I had to figure it out.[/QUOTE]
HurricaneRZA is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.