Got in an accident!!! :( - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Got in an accident!!! :(

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 09-05-2011, 12:34 PM   #136
Green08

you'll never catch JK'ers starting a thread like this.

Green08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2011, 12:59 PM   #137
TheSlowDown
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HINKLEY View Post
You guys think your so cool and so right an I don't check this for almost 2 weeks and you people are still talking ****, get a life or a job or something dam, you people live on the dan computer with nothing better to do then Analzye every little thing,

Sent from America
I don't really care if Hinkley is full of #&*@ or telling the truth and I've seen much worse than his Jeep...

The grammar and punctuation is what kills me. Sure it's only the internet and no one is perfect, but really??? If Hinkley is a fairly recent immigrant I can understand.

Then I must ponder what set of grammar rules Hinkley is used to.

Why must people use then when but or than would suffice? I can only imagine that but sometimes feels then is longer than him. This could explain the inferiority that but feels from time to time.

Why must an be so abused? Poor an.

A dam such as the Hoover is a mighty feat of engineering prowess. Damn, what was that lie I was trying to tell???

Dan is a nice boy save for the flaw of trying to say "dang" all the time.

Isn't Needless use of upper case fun? Well, in Germany it's appropriate in cases like these where you try to Analyze fact versus fiction.

Hinkley... do you think you're cool? Because your fan seems to be running a touch slow.

Wow, that was fun. Totally irrelevant, but fun nonetheless.
TheSlowDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2011, 01:23 PM   #138
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSlowDown View Post
I don't really care if Hinkley is full of #&*@ or telling the truth and I've seen much worse than his Jeep...

The grammar and punctuation is what kills me. Sure it's only the internet and no one is perfect, but really??? If Hinkley is a fairly recent immigrant I can understand.

Why must people use then when but or than would suffice? I can only imagine that but sometimes feels then is longer than him. This could explain the inferiority that but feels from time to time.

A dam such as the Hoover is a mighty feat of engineering prowess. Damn, what was that lie I was trying to tell???

Isn't Needless use of upper case fun? Well, in Germany it's appropriate in cases like these where you try to Analyze fact versus fiction.

Hinkley... do you think you're cool? Because your fan seems to be running a touch slow.

Unread 09-05-2011, 04:42 PM   #139
dwbrown
2014 JK Wrangler 

I got in another damn wreck, I should be more carefull.

I was driving along minding my own business and the glare from something blinded me or something but, I digress here are the pics.

I fixed it up, here is it sitting in my driveway. All I had to do was buy some $30 fog lights.

So, to celebrate; I wheeled it!

Unread 09-05-2011, 06:24 PM   #140
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green08 View Post
you'll never catch JK'ers starting a thread like this.
There has to be some 16 year old out there that has wrecked his dad's JK due to a glare.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2011, 07:15 PM   #141
Jeff88
Web Wheeler
1988 YJ Wrangler 

I got in a wreck today too. Glare came out of nowhere, here is the picture:

I managed to get it all cleaned up in about an hour, looks just like it did before the wreck.

I am now going to celebrate by wheeling it.
Jeff88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2011, 08:09 PM   #142
clarkjdg
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSlowDown View Post

^^^"Damn I'm Impressed"!!!!!!^^^
(o) )-(o) )-*-) )
88 YJ, Smittybilt SRC Front, Side, and Rear Armor, Family Roll Bars, TJ Flares, and Half Doors
4"Leaf, 2"Body, and 1"Leaf Lift, 4.10 Geared Dana 30 Posi with Cable Engage, Ford 8.8 Posi, With 33s BFGs MT KM2
Everything "Black" Inner, Under, and outer "Black" on the Body is "Bed Linered" and I will be Thru the day that I Die!
clarkjdg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2011, 08:32 PM   #143
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKaos View Post
This thread seems to have died. I thought sure it was going to go on forever. It was just getting good.
Ah ha, I knew you guys wouldn't let us down. Good show.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]RED JEEP CLUB # 621[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
It's not much, but check out my build thread;
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/kevkaoss-05-red-rubicon-build-thread-1170741/[/url]
[QUOTE=krashnpa;12397572] I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=squazz;13612008]so I use my original nuts?[/QUOTE]

You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
KevKaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2011, 10:44 AM   #144
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

I was driving my Jeep today and came around a corner and I was blinded from the glare on my windshield or something...... Then I ran into snooki .........

I think I won eh ?

So I went out and celebrated :

Then I got it fixed with new $30 fog lights and parts I had in my closet :

Unread 09-06-2011, 10:47 AM   #145
Mantis212
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I was laughing for ten minutes when i read this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwbrown View Post
I got in another damn wreck, I should be more carefull.

I was driving along minding my own business and the glare from something blinded me or something but, I digress here are the pics.

I fixed it up, here is it sitting in my driveway. All I had to do was buy some $30 fog lights.

So, to celebrate; I wheeled it!

Unread 09-06-2011, 11:15 AM   #146
HurricaneRZA
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I was driving my Jeep today and came around a corner and I was blinded from the glare on my windshield or something......

I think I won eh ?

[QUOTE=doublins;15539665]I always get people coming over and saying things like "I wish I knew how to do that," etc- but they don't realize- at some point I didn't know how to do it either- I had to figure it out.[/QUOTE]
HurricaneRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2011, 11:18 AM   #147
Scout734
...is this real life?

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ View Post
I was driving my Jeep today and came around a corner and I was blinded from the glare on my windshield or something...... Then I ran into snooki .........

I think I won eh ?

I'm sitting here on my lunch half hour and finally read through this entire thread... very entertaining guys ...Then I got to this post and just lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4pMoh1wBKk&NR=1

Yellow Jeep Club member #734
Scout734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2011, 12:10 PM   #148
Buddha
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HINKLEY View Post
You guys think your so cool and so right an I don't check this for almost 2 weeks and you people are still talking ****, get a life or a job or something dam, you people live on the dan computer with nothing better to do then Analzye every little thing,

Sent from America
I think we are looking for a plausible explanation (a story that makes sense) from you Hink... Either that or you can just admit that your whole story was bull$hit and we can all move on.

Here's a lesson for you son... Usually when grownups (except for the ones in Congress) are caught in a lie, they usually man-up and admit it instead of making things worse by telling more lies... Unless your plan is to one day run for Congress, you should learn from this situation, and confess you made the whole thing up.
[COLOR="Yellow"]I have read hundreds, if not thousands, of threads on here and it's amazing the percentage of problems that wind up being caused by something the owner has accidentally done to the Jeep while working on it.

Moral to the story: If you moved it, unscrewed it, unbolted it, hammered on it, wiped it off, re-wired or replaced it - Check there first![/COLOR]
Buddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2011, 02:02 PM   #149
Collin89Sahara
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
I think we are looking for a plausible explanation (a story that makes sense) from you Hink... Either that or you can just admit that your whole story was bull$hit and we can all move on.

Here's a lesson for you son... Usually when grownups (except for the ones in Congress) are caught in a lie, they usually man-up and admit it instead of making things worse by telling more lies... Unless your plan is to one day run for Congress, you should learn from this situation, and confess you made the whole thing up.
Thank You.
Collin89Sahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2011, 06:21 AM   #150
Wranglerguy225

Hope your doing well.
Wranglerguy225 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.