Got in an accident!!! :( - Page 10 - JeepForum.com

7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #136 of 633 Old 09-05-2011, 12:34 PM
Green08

you'll never catch JK'ers starting a thread like this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #137 of 633 Old 09-05-2011, 12:59 PM
TheSlowDown
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HINKLEY View Post
You guys think your so cool and so right an I don't check this for almost 2 weeks and you people are still talking ****, get a life or a job or something dam, you people live on the dan computer with nothing better to do then Analzye every little thing,

Sent from America
I don't really care if Hinkley is full of #&*@ or telling the truth and I've seen much worse than his Jeep...

The grammar and punctuation is what kills me. Sure it's only the internet and no one is perfect, but really??? If Hinkley is a fairly recent immigrant I can understand.

Then I must ponder what set of grammar rules Hinkley is used to.

Why must people use then when but or than would suffice? I can only imagine that but sometimes feels then is longer than him. This could explain the inferiority that but feels from time to time.

Why must an be so abused? Poor an.

A dam such as the Hoover is a mighty feat of engineering prowess. Damn, what was that lie I was trying to tell???

Dan is a nice boy save for the flaw of trying to say "dang" all the time.

Isn't Needless use of upper case fun? Well, in Germany it's appropriate in cases like these where you try to Analyze fact versus fiction.

Hinkley... do you think you're cool? Because your fan seems to be running a touch slow.

Wow, that was fun. Totally irrelevant, but fun nonetheless.
post #138 of 633 Old 09-05-2011, 01:23 PM
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSlowDown View Post
I don't really care if Hinkley is full of #&*@ or telling the truth and I've seen much worse than his Jeep...

The grammar and punctuation is what kills me. Sure it's only the internet and no one is perfect, but really??? If Hinkley is a fairly recent immigrant I can understand.

Why must people use then when but or than would suffice? I can only imagine that but sometimes feels then is longer than him. This could explain the inferiority that but feels from time to time.

A dam such as the Hoover is a mighty feat of engineering prowess. Damn, what was that lie I was trying to tell???

Isn't Needless use of upper case fun? Well, in Germany it's appropriate in cases like these where you try to Analyze fact versus fiction.

Hinkley... do you think you're cool? Because your fan seems to be running a touch slow.

'89 YJ The Smurf Build Thread
'99 XJ Black Betty Build Thread
post #139 of 633 Old 09-05-2011, 04:42 PM
dwbrown
2014 JK Wrangler 

I got in another damn wreck, I should be more carefull.

I was driving along minding my own business and the glare from something blinded me or something but, I digress here are the pics.

I fixed it up, here is it sitting in my driveway. All I had to do was buy some $30 fog lights.

So, to celebrate; I wheeled it!

USAF
post #140 of 633 Old 09-05-2011, 06:24 PM
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green08 View Post
you'll never catch JK'ers starting a thread like this.
There has to be some 16 year old out there that has wrecked his dad's JK due to a glare.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport - Build
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer - Build

post #141 of 633 Old 09-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Jeff88
Web Wheeler
2013 JK Wrangler 

I got in a wreck today too. Glare came out of nowhere, here is the picture:

I managed to get it all cleaned up in about an hour, looks just like it did before the wreck.

I am now going to celebrate by wheeling it.
post #142 of 633 Old 09-05-2011, 08:09 PM
clarkjdg

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSlowDown View Post

^^^"Damn I'm Impressed"!!!!!!^^^

LIVE EVERY DAY LIKE IS WAS YOUR LAST...
/_|__\___\
[n___n_[*lllll*]
(o) )-(o) )-*-) )
88 YJ, Smittybilt SRC Front, Side, and Rear Armor, Family Roll Bars, TJ Flares, and Half Doors
4"Leaf, 2"Body, and 1"Leaf Lift, 4.10 Geared Dana 30 Posi with Cable Engage, Ford 8.8 Posi, With 33s BFGs MT KM2
Everything "Black" Inner, Under, and outer "Black" on the Body is "Bed Linered" and I will be Thru the day that I Die!
post #143 of 633 Old 09-05-2011, 08:32 PM
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKaos View Post
This thread seems to have died. I thought sure it was going to go on forever. It was just getting good.
Ah ha, I knew you guys wouldn't let us down. Good show.

KevKaos
Honey Badger Wheelin'

RED JEEP CLUB # 621
It's not much, but check out my build thread;
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/k...hread-1170741/
Quote:
Originally Posted by krashnpa View Post
I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by squazz View Post
so I use my original nuts?
You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
post #144 of 633 Old 09-06-2011, 10:44 AM
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Garage
I was driving my Jeep today and came around a corner and I was blinded from the glare on my windshield or something...... Then I ran into snooki .........

I think I won eh ?

So I went out and celebrated :

Then I got it fixed with new $30 fog lights and parts I had in my closet :

'89 YJ The Smurf Build Thread
'99 XJ Black Betty Build Thread
post #145 of 633 Old 09-06-2011, 10:47 AM
Mantis212
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I was laughing for ten minutes when i read this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwbrown View Post
I got in another damn wreck, I should be more carefull.

I was driving along minding my own business and the glare from something blinded me or something but, I digress here are the pics.

I fixed it up, here is it sitting in my driveway. All I had to do was buy some $30 fog lights.

So, to celebrate; I wheeled it!

-Mantis
post #146 of 633 Old 09-06-2011, 11:15 AM
HurricaneRZA
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I was driving my Jeep today and came around a corner and I was blinded from the glare on my windshield or something......

I think I won eh ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoureverydayXJ View Post
This is the most metal thing I have ever heard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublins View Post
I always get people coming over and saying things like "I wish I knew how to do that," etc- but they don't realize- at some point I didn't know how to do it either- I had to figure it out.
post #147 of 633 Old 09-06-2011, 11:18 AM
Scout734
...is this real life?

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ View Post
I was driving my Jeep today and came around a corner and I was blinded from the glare on my windshield or something...... Then I ran into snooki .........

I think I won eh ?

I'm sitting here on my lunch half hour and finally read through this entire thread... very entertaining guys ...Then I got to this post and just lmao

happiness is a way of travel, not a destination
R. Goodman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4pMoh1wBKk&NR=1

Yellow Jeep Club member #734
post #148 of 633 Old 09-06-2011, 12:10 PM
Buddha
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HINKLEY View Post
You guys think your so cool and so right an I don't check this for almost 2 weeks and you people are still talking ****, get a life or a job or something dam, you people live on the dan computer with nothing better to do then Analzye every little thing,

Sent from America
I think we are looking for a plausible explanation (a story that makes sense) from you Hink... Either that or you can just admit that your whole story was bull$hit and we can all move on.

Here's a lesson for you son... Usually when grownups (except for the ones in Congress) are caught in a lie, they usually man-up and admit it instead of making things worse by telling more lies... Unless your plan is to one day run for Congress, you should learn from this situation, and confess you made the whole thing up.

I have read hundreds, if not thousands, of threads on here and it's amazing the percentage of problems that wind up being caused by something the owner has accidentally done to the Jeep while working on it.

Moral to the story: If you moved it, unscrewed it, unbolted it, hammered on it, wiped it off, re-wired or replaced it - Check there first!
post #149 of 633 Old 09-06-2011, 02:02 PM
Collin89Sahara
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
I think we are looking for a plausible explanation (a story that makes sense) from you Hink... Either that or you can just admit that your whole story was bull$hit and we can all move on.

Here's a lesson for you son... Usually when grownups (except for the ones in Congress) are caught in a lie, they usually man-up and admit it instead of making things worse by telling more lies... Unless your plan is to one day run for Congress, you should learn from this situation, and confess you made the whole thing up.
Thank You.
post #150 of 633 Old 09-07-2011, 06:21 AM
Wranglerguy225

Hope your doing well.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.