Good bumpers, REALLY good deal. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Good bumpers, REALLY good deal.

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueECGS DOTW - $100 off Yukon 8.8 C-Clip Eliminator KitNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wd

Unread 06-21-2008, 06:24 PM   #1
Tkamplin
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Good bumpers, REALLY good deal.

This is kind of tech-ish.

http://boise.craigslist.org/pts/723410806.html

He said to have the tabs welded all the way through (instead of just the front) is $20 more per bumper. Some pics of his front bumpers:

I really like the bare metal one, but the big hoops of the other are appealing to my eyes, too. Anyways, that bare metal one on the YJ? $160!! With the tabs welded all the way through. Plus he's in Boise, so I can just drive up and get them.
310+160= $470, call it $500 with tax for Two bumpers and a tire carrier. Can't beat it.

Tkamplin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2008, 07:14 PM   #2
mudlover1832
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Ive got that same bumper on my YJ. I love it! cheap beef!

'01 WJ- Limited, 4.7l, Leather, QuadraDrive with Vari-Lock axles, lift coming soon!
mudlover1832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2008, 07:14 PM   #3
Brandon_YJ
1987 YJ Wrangler 

You should check out the bympers that BESRK (a member on the forums) makes and sells.
Unbelieveable quality and unbeatable price.
DISCLAIMER: I (usually) browse the web using Elinks in a (text only) terminal. Which means I do not have image viewing support. So if you get confused by my seemingly inability to comment on your pictures, emoticons, etc; now you know why.
If you're still confused click here to see how I view the forum.
Brandon_YJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.