JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Wrangler General Discussion (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f176/)
-   -   Go Topless Day (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f176/go-topless-day-1522657/)

MYounts 05-13-2013 06:19 AM

Go Topless Day
 
Saturday, May 18th. I missed it last year, wondered why so many Jeeps had their tops down. And it's my birthday!

Tanimal 05-13-2013 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MYounts (Post 15426240)
Saturday, May 18th. I missed it last year, wondered why so many Jeeps had their tops down. And it's my birthday!

Yes, where you headed?

cyberpyrot 05-13-2013 06:48 AM

Galveston ---- WOOOOOOT

Astennis1 05-13-2013 07:04 AM

Thats my birthday too. Ill be in Destin, FL. Taking it down there with no top... Hope I dont run through rain

bhoch 05-13-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberpyrot (Post 15426307)
Galveston ---- WOOOOOOT

Man.. wish I could make it over for that this year. Oh well. If you see some folks with Austin Jeep People banners.. make sure you stop in and say hey.. That's a group of folks that I know from a round here. Some good guys and gals in that "gang"

Remember - those going to topless day - TAKE PICS and lots of 'em! Even some of the jeeps! :shhh:

cyberpyrot 05-13-2013 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhoch (Post 15426706)
Man.. wish I could make it over for that this year. Oh well. If you see some folks with Austin Jeep People banners.. make sure you stop in and say hey.. That's a group of folks that I know from a round here. Some good guys and gals in that "gang"

Remember - those going to topless day - TAKE PICS and lots of 'em! Even some of the jeeps! :shhh:

I had dinner with a couple from the austin chapter last friday :D great bunch of guys

S1L3NT_WH33L3R 05-13-2013 08:57 AM

Went topless one day drove through a hailstorm...was more fun than it sounds

dualtjs 05-13-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S1L3NT_WH33L3R (Post 15426789)
Went topless one day drove through a hailstorm...was more fun than it sounds

My "why would you have the top off in this weather" was more entertaining than yours.... When I had my TJ, I greatly embarrassed my daughter, by picking her up from high school with the top off and it was snowing (a rare event, here in Atlanta). The prior weekend, we had 70 degrees.

spyder6 05-13-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S1L3NT_WH33L3R
Went topless one day drove through a hailstorm...was more fun than it sounds

We're you listening to halestorm while driving through the hailstorm?

MrFusion 05-13-2013 09:30 AM

My wife isn't going for the Go Topless Day, but I'm still trying to convince her!:D

Seriously, the forecast in my area is rain on the 18th. I hope it changes...

Shark0587 05-13-2013 11:36 AM

I am a first time Jeep owner in Oklahoma, I shall be celebrating Go Topless Day, 84 degree weather planned here!!!

rha600 05-13-2013 12:17 PM

What if you have no place to go? :(

cyberpyrot 05-13-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rha600 (Post 15427614)
What if you have no place to go? :(

start your own topless day :D

Shark0587 05-13-2013 01:04 PM

I did! Loving the freedom!!!

BigBlue7 05-13-2013 03:21 PM

Why not go topless everyday?


The time now is 09:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.