Garage floor coating - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 06-21-2008, 02:10 PM Thread Starter
[] lllllll []
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Garage floor coating

I'm having a new concrete pad poured to build a carport on it. It will have a roof, but no walls. Can I use a floor coating on the pad? It will be in the elements, but won't really be any different than parking a car inside a garage and have all the snow and ice melting on the floor. What do you think?

1991 YJ Islander, RE Standard 2.5" lift, D Cepek Mud Countrys, 31x10.50-15, DC-1 Polished Wheels 15x8, I6 Auto

"Look out for #1, don't step in #2" Rodney Dangerfield
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-21-2008, 02:17 PM
WhiteOut
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

You should be fine using a regular concrete sealer, just check and make sure the one you get can be used outdoors. Home Depot sells these interlocking tiles for garage floors too. I planning on doing the area where the Jeep goes with them.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.