Flush mount lights...in front??? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Flush mount lights...in front???

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 01-25-2013, 06:56 AM   #16
ddor
1994 YJ Wrangler 

What style bulb do they use? Mine use an h3 or h4 i believe.

ddor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 09:01 AM   #17
XJ93
1995 YJ Wrangler 

H4 bulbs.
XJ93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2013, 09:39 AM   #18
jay-h
1989 YJ Wrangler 

As I remember the Hella upgrade was only about 55 in Quadratec. Nice e code pattern.

H4 bulbs available anywhere

Since we're talking YJs here, don't even bother with a headlight upgrade without doing the relay wiring upgrade (discussed elsewhere). The YJ switch and wiring is so poor as it ages that even good lights won't help that much.

wife's toys
97 Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
87 MB 560SL roadster
jay-h is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 07:10 AM   #19
ddor
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I already got rid of the factory switch and installed a 2 position pull-out switch. Previous owner had used a 5a toggle and 16ga wire to handle the load of all lighting. Thought i was gonna have a dash fire! Hahaha.
ddor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flush mount lights , LED lights , turn signals

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.