Flowmaster 40 2005 jeep x - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Flowmaster 40 2005 jeep x

Engo LED Flush Mount Lights *PAIR* Flood or Spot 1,600 LumYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 10-26-2009, 03:41 PM   #1
green05TJ
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Flowmaster 40 2005 jeep x

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share my joy. went and had a flow master 40 installed and just got home. What a sound, sounds so flippin cool I didn't expect the I-6 to sound this good. Woot!Woot!

Originally I went to get some new tires, they were way more expensive than I thought so that will have to wait. Praying I dint have a flat. I am not sure if my stock jack will lift my Jeep. I have 2" lift with 32"s. Does anyone know if the original Jack will lift my X model high enough?

See ya,

Tim

green05TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-26-2009, 05:50 PM   #2
Sobie
Bolt-on Maniac

The origional jack will lift a jeep with a 35" tire. The lift hight of a jeep does not matter in the jack equation if you are lifting from the axle.
Unread 10-27-2009, 11:43 PM   #3
green05TJ
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I see, that makes sense. Going from stock tires to 32 only raised the axle about an inch. I never looked at it that way. So the Hi=lift jacks are only needed for 35 and larger tires. Thanks for clearing that up sobster.
green05TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.