First Annual Jeep Event! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > First Annual Jeep Event!

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 08-21-2010, 12:35 PM   #1
Gearhead231
1999 XJ Cherokee 

First Annual Jeep Event!

Hey!

I just received word that there will be a new Jeep/4x4 event held in Iowa. This is a brand new event. I contacted the organizer (Larry) for more info. After talking to him for awhile I told him Id try to spread the word. We are really trying to get this thing as big as possible.

Recently some parts of Iowa had some major flooding. Somehow none of it made it on the news. It would be a huge boost for the local's moral if we all come check it out.

There is more info on Jeep Outdoor Club of Central Iowa and I believe there is an event post in JF aswell.

Thanks! Buckman.

allbreedsjeepshow.jpg  
Cherokee Creto-This is my cherokee... there are many like it but this one is mine, I will love my cheroke form the day of ownership untill the day it dies, I promise to modd it and beat it after said mods... i promise to treat all other cherokee owners as family even though they are complete strangers.... and promise to jeep on forever
Gearhead231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.