favorite jeep parts website? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > favorite jeep parts website?

6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREERuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 08-26-2009, 07:30 PM   #1
JDON
2002 TJ Wrangler 

favorite jeep parts website?

I am sorry if this is a repeat but I want to know what other good webistes to check out for jeep parts other than qudratech. Every time i purchases something from them I feel like Im getting ripped off. But it my just be because Im 17 with a part time job..... But I also want more of a verity of plases to shop for parts and stuff. Thanks guys and if this is repeat then just delete it.

Jordan.......

JDON is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2009, 07:58 PM   #2
squibload
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I'm biased because of my close proximity to their warehouse, but I think Quadratec is the best site out there for browsing...but I call before ordering ANYTHING to check stock-on-hand.

Summitracing.com is also great, though not Jeep-specific.

There are plenty of others out there, too, but these two are my favorite.
squibload is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2009, 07:59 PM   #3
93jeepyj
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I rarely buy anything from them anymore and after my last order where they sent me the wrong shocks, I had to pay to ship them back and it delayed me over a week ive kinda had it with them. I like thier fast shipping but you pay out the *** for it, each item you add to your order makes the price go up no matter the size or weight. I have no problem paying for shipping but I get pissed when I know something is getting stuffed in the same box it something else would of gone in anyway. anyways I buy stuff mostly from the classifieds on here, ebay, craigslist, friends, you name it. These days I dont have money to throw away anymore so I try harder to find better deals on stuff.
93jeepyj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2009, 08:03 PM   #4
JDON
2002 TJ Wrangler 

yeah like today I was just wondering from you guys because I just got my order today from them and I ordered winshield mounts for my tj and some oh **** handles for the roll bar and the box gets here and i am digging through all of the wraping paper and I look for my handles and it says there on back order............... they couldn't have told me when I ordered it.
JDON is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2009, 08:13 PM   #5
UltimateCC
2005 LJ Wrangler 

im a big fan of quadratec...fast shipping (live in NY) and great service...
UltimateCC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2009, 08:33 PM   #6
shotgunsmith
2002 TJ Wrangler 

When I'm shopping for a part I always go to 4ws last. they have free shipping with X amount spent (i think it's $150) and msot always have the lowest price as well.
Unread 08-26-2009, 08:36 PM   #7
xjfever
Web Wheeler

1995 XJ Cherokee 

I like jeepinoutfitters, quadratec, redrock4x4, 4x4groupbuy.
  1. '95 XJ country edition, 4" coils/3/4" spacers, HD leafs with extra main added in, Ironman adjustable control arms, rough country shackles, aussie locker, JK rubicon shocks, 35" mudder's, soft 8's, cobra cb
  2. Sold'99 WJ limited, 4.7L, 3" IRO lift. Bilstein shocks, JK rubicon wheels, 255/70/17's, carolina driveshaft, IRO adjustable control arms, IRO adjustable A-arm
  3. Sold '00 TJ, 4" lift, rusty's adjustable control arms, skyjacker shocks, rock krawler adj. trac-bar,rugged ridge SYE and RE driveshaft, soft 8's, 35" mud king xt's,XJ HP D30 w/aussie locker, 4:88 yukon gears, hella 500's, rock crusher diff covers
4. 04 Dodge ram 1500 quadcab, yes, it has a hemi.
5. '08 BMW X3, Mods in progress.
xjfever is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2009, 08:40 PM   #8
jay-h
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I just got another order from quadratec today. Ordered the stuff yesterday.

Most everthing (including Bestop soft top) arrived the next day. Can't really complain about their service.

Their prices are not the cheapest, but I haven't been disappointed yet in 2+ years.
jay-h is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-27-2009, 08:02 AM   #9
mark02tj
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I stumbled on a site called Rompalicious 4x4: Jeep Parts and Accessories SuperStore a year or so ago. Called with a question and talked to the owner. They have several warehouses out West. Big diff with these guys is that the company is owned by Jeepers as opposed to Q-tec and 4WD that are owned by investors.
mark02tj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-27-2009, 08:44 AM   #10
GotLime
2008 JK Wrangler 

It depends.

I've been using Northridge4x4 Jeep Parts Online Store more lately. Great selection, great prices, great customer service and free shipping if you spend more than $100.

I sometimes use 4wd.com or 4wheelparts.com because they have a store here and I can get stuff delivered to the store and pick it up. Plus they have a beat up car in parking lot you can drive over.

Then other specific sites like Rokmen Gear Up....Rok On, 4X4 Winch Lines at Winchline.com: Winch Line,Winch Ropes, Recovery Gear, Tow Rope, Synthetic Winch Line. etc for more specific stuff.

I hate Quadratecs shipping policies. I sent them a reasonable email explaining why I didn't like their policies. I'll give them credit, they responded. But they basically told me to suck it so I no longer use them.

Edit: JF modifying the urls I typed. That's weird, but cool.

Last edited by GotLime; 08-27-2009 at 08:45 AM.. Reason: weird computer things are happenin.
GotLime is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-27-2009, 09:13 AM   #11
mattman8706
Web Wheeler

2009 JK Wrangler 

quadratec sucks they rape you with shipping and prices

order from northridge4x4.com they give free shipping a lot and have great prices and great customer service

My Build Thread
JK Tech
mattman8706 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-27-2012, 02:05 PM   #12
COLOUXJ
Web Wheeler
2010 JK Wrangler 

Reviving this old thread so that I dont have to make a new one.

What are good websites for stock replacement parts, Rock Auto does not appear to have much for the Jk's is there a different site that is good for JK's?
Mechanical Engineers Build weapons Civil Engineers build targets

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpyrot View Post
is it a plink plink kerrrrdunk? or more of a brrrrrconk doc doc miiiidge pang!!!? or is it a badonk ka donk? if it is the latter its just the normal fat *** of the JK

COLOUXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-27-2012, 07:18 PM   #13
VietVet67
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Morris 4X4 is where i buy all my stuff --very nice people and knowledgable too!!
Silver Jeep club member #76 Semper -Fi my brothers
VietVet67 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-29-2012, 04:00 PM   #14
Prot
Web Wheeler

2014 JK Wrangler 

You guys do realize you can get free shipping from quadratec. They are a vendor on this forum. Shoot them a PM.
Unread 08-29-2012, 10:17 PM   #15
blubaru2002
2002 TJ Wrangler 

4wheelparts has always been good to me. They have a great selection. I also buy from Rough Country. They have great customer service.
blubaru2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.