Fat bob's garage?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Fat bob's garage??

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueECGS DOTW - $100 off Yukon 8.8 C-Clip Eliminator KitNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wd

Unread 05-24-2012, 10:05 AM   #1
SkippyPB13
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Fat bob's garage??

Anyone heard of or used fat bobs garage lift kits?

custom paracord wrangler door straps- skippykustoms@yahoo.com

[url]www.SkippyKustoms.com[/url]
SkippyPB13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2012, 07:25 PM   #2
salmonboy30
2001 WJ 

I did a 2.5 inch lift springs and shocks. It was nice and easy. People r nice. Call them for the deals on shipping. However I bought their steering stabilizer and it's ****!! It comes with the bushing in. I put my finger through the bushing to see how strong it was. Then the stabilizer was not heavy duty or strong like they said. My stock one was more sturdy and took more load off of death wobble. I'm going to call tomorrow and ask for my money back or a new one. I will let u guys know how that goes. Hopefully good. I will report back here what happens.
salmonboy30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2012, 06:24 AM   #3
paul84043
2012 JK Wrangler 

Wow, that's pretty bad when your stock components make the replacements look bad. I was amazed at how crappy the stockers were when I did my lift.
My fox stabilizer was probably a bazillion times better than stock.

Never heard of Fat Bobs.... Is it a local place to you? How did you run across it?

We make our own paracord crap. Kids got into it a while back, I now have every color known to man, have made 3527 bracelets, 52 rifle slings, 10,000 completely unidentifiable things, and am going to make my own cage handles.... It's fun and the kids really love it.
If I ever get in a tight spot, I can knit an entire emergency shelter from paracord in about 45 minutes...
paul84043 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2012, 07:29 PM   #4
salmonboy30
2001 WJ 

It's not a local place. I'm from pa and fat bobs is in Utah lol. But I called them today and they r sending brand new bushing and sleeves. And if that doesn't work they r sending a brand new one. So. Overall I'm happy with how they handled it
salmonboy30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2012, 09:55 PM   #5
paul84043
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmonboy30 View Post
It's not a local place. I'm from pa and fat bobs is in Utah lol. But I called them today and they r sending brand new bushing and sleeves. And if that doesn't work they r sending a brand new one. So. Overall I'm happy with how they handled it
Hahahaahahahaha. I'm in Utah and never heard of it!!

Good customer service is worth it's weight in gold!
paul84043 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2012, 04:26 PM   #6
Whobeme
2010 JK Wrangler 

I've bought a few things from them and never had an issue. As for the lift, I can't help you.
Whobeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2012, 07:33 PM   #7
Hailrazr13
2000 XJ Cherokee 

How are their control arms, anyone know? worth it?
Hailrazr13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.