Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

***Everyone read this!***

1K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  rustywrangler 
#1 ·
The bashing has to stop! I don't care if you think someone's jeep looks like a Hummer. I don't care if you don't like the wheels. I don't care if you don't like the color. I don't care if you think its ugly. Mutual respect for each others rigs (whatever their purpose) will be the expected norm from now on. Those who do not comply will suffer the removal of their posting privileges. If you have criticisms to offer, please make them constructive in nature.

If I have been unclear in some way, please let me know.

-Moose

#4 ·
Oh come on. If someone says, "I got new wheels, what do you think?" or "Check out these mods" and posts a picture - it's only fair to take the bad with the good. Don't you think? Are we all really so insecure with our Jeeps and ourselves that we can't take some criticism and bashing on an internet forum and need to subject ourselves to a "If you have nothing nice to say...." policy?

For the record, I invite anyone and everyone to bash me and my Jeep whenever you feel like (subject to moderator approval) - it will not hurt my feelings at all.

Cheers!
td

#5 ·
Oh come on. If someone says, "I got new wheels, what do you think?" or "Check out these mods" and posts a picture - it's only fair to take the bad with the good. Don't you think? Are we all really so insecure with our Jeeps and ourselves that we can't take some criticism and bashing on an internet forum and need to subject ourselves to a "If you have nothing nice to say...." policy?

For the record, I invite anyone and everyone to bash me and my Jeep whenever you feel like (subject to moderator approval) - it will not hurt my feelings at all.

Cheers!
td
I agree with this and am glad to see the "HORRIBLE looking Jeep thread" back open. This is obviously a forum geared towards off-road vehicles. When someone posts something out of that category they are going to receive negative comments. If they can't take it then I would advise them going to the My little pony forum (if there is such a thing...honestly I don't go there...don't you judge me).

#10 ·
What about when they lower there jeeps and put spinners on them? Does this still apply?

#12 ·
I believe this is unnecessary censorship. This is a public forum, correct? Meaning if someone posts pictures up of their rig, it is subject to a public opinion. If they don't want criticism, don't post.

As far as the "If you don't have anything nice to say..." motif, a little childish, isn't it? Who are you, my father?

#15 ·
I believe this is unnecessary censorship. This is a public forum, correct? Meaning if someone posts pictures up of their rig, it is subject to a public opinion. If they don't want criticism, don't post.

As far as the "If you don't have anything nice to say..." motif, a little childish, isn't it? Who are you, my father?
No, but he is the moderator of this section. He is simply trying to make the point that some of the replies to threads, although opinions, need to be cleaned up a bit.

#13 ·
x2 with Texasdog. he's right on the money. if i post and ask, i want honest and truthful answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.