Ecco wheels painted black? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Ecco wheels painted black?

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-20-2008, 10:10 PM   #1
jimaug87
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Ecco wheels painted black?

I have a 2005 X with ecco wheels. I want to black out this wranger as i did my other, but I don't want the steelies on there. I already have the rims = $free, and these are lighter than the steel wheels.

Has anyone painted stock ecco rims black? How does it look, and could anyone show me some? I tried searching and google images, but I came up with nothing.

Unread 06-21-2008, 06:38 AM   #2
mrminnis
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I don't see why you could not have them powder coated. that would not be very expensive and would be better that painting them.
I've never seen them but I think they would look cool
Unread 06-21-2008, 11:09 AM   #3
y2k3xtreme
2006 XK Commander 

Check out the Liberty Forums they had a few lift post and did the same thing with the wheels. 2.5 in lift and 31's on a Liby Looked Sweet!
[ ]------[ ]
y2k3xtreme is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.