Dont know where to post this...but order from jeepaddons if you like to wait - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Dont know where to post this...but order from jeepaddons if you like to wait

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4

Unread 05-03-2013, 11:58 AM   #16
Adam013085

OP only has 19 posts and hasnt been back since he posted it. Sounds more like a troll than a forum member. He seems to be the only one with negativity toward this company. It would be cool if the mods would delete senseless posts like this. I know they delete posts for far less crap than this.

Adam013085 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2013, 12:02 PM   #17
bobjp

Yes, because you can't possibly know how business works unless you have 20,000 posts on JF.

And it sounds like it was resolved because of this thread.
Unread 05-05-2013, 02:46 AM   #18
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjp
Yes, because you can't possibly know how business works unless you have 20,000 posts on JF.

And it sounds like it was resolved because of this thread.
It doesn't sound like he knows anything about business to begin with. But what do I know about him aside from the obvious in his first post?

Logistics are a big PITA for any company and as much as waiting sucks, it's going to be a part of online ordering for some time to come. Until the laws of physics are broken and teleportation is invented.
Unread 05-08-2013, 09:15 PM   #19
chevy2169
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam013085 View Post
OP only has 19 posts and hasnt been back since he posted it. Sounds more like a troll than a forum member. He seems to be the only one with negativity toward this company. It would be cool if the mods would delete senseless posts like this. I know they delete posts for far less crap than this.
No it sounds like he's a bit pissed off about having to wait for his winch. I'd be pissed off too, but I wouldn't flame the dealer for it, I'd just cancel the order and find something else comparable that was in stock. The post wasn't completely senseless as Chris has now been made aware of this personal issue. Hopefully the OP realizes that now he can PM vendors on here about these types of things instead. Don't rag on the OP because he didn't know where else to turn. Lesson learned.
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipsh**s.
chevy2169 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.