Difference in JK Wrangler spoke rims and JK Rubicon rims? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Difference in JK Wrangler spoke rims and JK Rubicon rims?

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 09-03-2009, 01:02 PM   #1
CMT1

Difference in JK Wrangler spoke rims and JK Rubicon rims?

I am looking at buying some OEM rims off a 07-09JK and see rims off JK standard models and Rubicon models. Is there a difference in the rims? From the pictures they look like the same design (5 spoke 17”) but appears the Rubicon’s are polished where the other are just Grey paint? Is this correct?
Thanks

CMT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2009, 03:22 PM   #2
buickgnx88
1989 YJ Wrangler 

X models and Rubicon models do have the same wheels, but the X has silver painted while the Rubicon has machine faced.
buickgnx88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2009, 10:00 AM   #3
CMT1

Thanks,
Just purchased a set of JK Rubicon wheel and tire. Ordered my Spidertrax wheel adaptors for my TJ to run the JK wheels. Hope it works out as well I plan it to. Little concerned about the JK's rims backspacing and the spacers, but my pencil whipping show's it to be about what the factory TJ rims are.
CMT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2009, 11:39 AM   #4
N2rock
Web Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMT1 View Post
Thanks,
Just purchased a set of JK Rubicon wheel and tire. Ordered my Spidertrax wheel adaptors for my TJ to run the JK wheels. Hope it works out as well I plan it to. Little concerned about the JK's rims backspacing and the spacers, but my pencil whipping show's it to be about what the factory TJ rims are.
JK wheels are 6.25" back spacing.

His: '07 Unlimited X, Jeep Green, Hardtop, auto, 5.13, 2.5" RC lift and too many mods to list

Hers: '08 X Red Rock, soft top, auto. Bunch of mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlgraham View Post
If you made a snuggy out of a Shamwow, ....would you have to get up off the couch to pee?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepskyy View Post
At this point if Obama tried to move a little to the right, he would trip over Stalin's corpse.
N2rock is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.