deal with jkforums - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > deal with jkforums

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-01-2009, 05:42 PM   #1
BiGEN
2007 JK Wrangler 

deal with jkforums

lol.. i just got banned from jkforums.. because they said i was talking about a blacklisted company..

i didnt even say anything about the product i bought..

i was just bashing rock krawlers tie rod say how its not a complete product and they need think about selling a complete one.. instead of just the rod and making other people go find the parts...

i see they dont like u bashing sponsors... o well.. it was my 2cents...

very funny if u ask me.. i really could care less.. because i can always make another account.. lol

Quote:
Dear BiGEN,

You have received an infraction at jkforum - The Ultimate Jeep JK Wrangler Bulletin Board.

Reason: Trolling
-------
You have previously been warned not to refer to blacklisted manufacturers.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

---Quote---
i still dont understand why RK doesnt just complete there tie rods... why just sell one part and make the person go find the other parts.. makes no sense... i got a diff one.. one i got came complete and its badass...

RK should make a hemi join one for theres.. just my 2cents..
---End Quote---
All the best,
jkforum- The Ultimate Jeep JK Wrangler Bulletin Board

---End Quote---
ROFL.. i didnt even say anything about the other company plus u dont even know who im talking about anyone can make a tie rod.. yall just dont like me bashing a sponsor... i see how it is... i say something bad about a sponsor yall gotta delete it...
---End Quote---
We would be grateful if you would please refrain from discussing the companies listed above or the products/services that they offer. This would include mentioning them by name, posting links to their websites or even refering to them indirectly. Any posts made regarding any of the blacklisted companies, clubs and/or forum will be deleted. Any attempts to circumvent the forum software editing by adding spaces or other characters will result in your post being deleted as well. If you have any questions, please contact the administrator.
then i got banned..

im glad jeepforum isnt *******s like these guys.. I LOVE YOU JEEPFORUM!!!

VAJeepTrailDogs
[/color]
BiGEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2009, 05:44 PM   #2
yoda13
Force Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

sure are a lot of folks around that got banned over there...makes me glad I never joined...
2007 White Jeep Wrangler X-auto, black freedom top, 15x8 Pro Comp Rock Crawlers, 33x12.5x15 BFG KM2s, Superchips Flashpaq, 2" OME Spring Lift, Bilsteins, Rusty's Adjustable front and rear trac-bar, JKS Quicker Disconnects, Rusty's adjustable lower control arms (front and rear), PolyPerformance adjustable upper control arms (front and rear), OEM Rubicon Rock Rails, Finishlinewest Stonehenge Series rear bumper, Smittybuilt winch, Body Armor Front High Clearance Bumper w/ KC Highlights mounted, Roadmaster towbar, Valley 2" receiver hitch, Skid Row Engine Transmission skid, sPod switching system, KC Highlights windshield mounted lights, Delta replacement non-quadbar xenon headlamps, and Bestop saddlebags-Member of the United Four Wheel Drive Association and Blue Ribbon Coalition, †John 3:16†

RIP Mrs. yoda13... My life is better for having had you in it and you made me a better man...I can't wait to see you again...I love you always and forever, and for all eternity

If you want to help the sport of off-roading, and protect your right to do so, please visit the Envirobeat
forum...

yoda13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2009, 05:46 PM   #3
Northsidejeepin
2008 JK Wrangler 

They are rough over there, but they are trying to run a site and this, in my opinion is underdstandable as they can lose sponsor dollars by creating a bad rep for the site. Either way, I believe neither party is wrong as you were saving us time, money and frustration in the future, therefore I salute you!
Northsidejeepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2009, 05:47 PM   #4
jnr0104
Old Jeep Guy

2008 JK Wrangler 

go over to jkowners.com,they have a whole Texas section on the site 90% of them were banned on JK. the guy that owns JK-forum seems to be a prick. They have even banned folks for being married to someone that was banned. If you don't agree with them ,your gone! Tons of banned stories,even sponsors that were banned because someone started rumors about their companies. Those guys over there are out of control on censorship.
jnr0104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2009, 05:56 PM   #5
BiGEN
2007 JK Wrangler 

yea there stupid... i was laughing the whole time... o well.. i will check out jkowners...

glad all are on my side..

NOW DONT BUY THE ROCK KRAWLER TIE ROD! BUY THE POLY PERFORMANCE TIE ROD i just got mine in today and it very badass.. =)

but i do have there JK sticker ONLY because i liked how it looked.. only reason...

VAJeepTrailDogs
[/color]
Unread 04-01-2009, 06:10 PM   #6
Vertisce
2007 JK Wrangler 

Forums are forums. There are a lot of forums out there that were made just so one person could have a power trip. Look at it this way. If you get banned for what you said there then you don't want to be there at all. I got an infraction for making a true statement about the XBox 360's Red Ring of Death on a forum for PS3 users. No sponsorship issues...just fanboyism from the moderators...lol Look at it this way...if they were able to derive what company you were talking about without you even saying thier name...what does that tell you about the company making the product?
Vertisce is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2009, 06:29 PM   #7
Rudinater
2009 JK Wrangler 

There are other JK forums

What's the point when the best is right here

Red 09 Unlimited Rubicon - Teraflex 4inch long arm lift, Elka shocks, 5:38 gears, 37inch GY MTR's, Expedition Core front bumper with Warn PowerPlant HD, RS-E rear bumper and carrier, RS-E step rock sliders.
Rudinater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2009, 06:38 PM   #8
jonnytc
2008 JK Wrangler 

sheesh; as you can tell i am new. I was choosing between the forum mentioned and this one. Looks like I made the right choice!!!
jonnytc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2009, 07:05 PM   #9
ctown67
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiGEN View Post
yea there stupid... i was laughing the whole time... o well.. i will check out jkowners...

glad all are on my side..

NOW DONT BUY THE ROCK KRAWLER TIE ROD! BUY THE POLY PERFORMANCE TIE ROD i just got mine in today and it very badass.. =)

but i do have there JK sticker ONLY because i liked how it looked.. only reason...

thanks for relaying that. i registered but never joined. it is nice to know who's being a premadonna, especially in a country that made "stumping" a normal way of life for us.
List of stock parts that have been eviscerated.

power steering pump, tie rod, front left knuckle, horn, weld on rear track bar, rear track bar bracket, both rear fenders, front passenger fender, punctured spare tire, rear bar pins, steering stabilizer shock, front drivers side shock, spare tire carrier.
ctown67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2009, 07:10 PM   #10
TurtleMacLeod
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Yeah, they seem like a bunch of jerks. I have an account there, but I never use it. I do sport a set of their stickers, but only because I think the JK logo looks a lot cooler than the stock X logo.

RED JEEP CLUB #602
TurtleMacLeod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2009, 07:33 PM   #11
BiGEN
2007 JK Wrangler 

Well I used it to sell my jeep parts and started looking around a little and ended up posting in a few sections. I'm not sweating it. This forum is great. There not very strict here.

VAJeepTrailDogs
[/color]
Unread 04-01-2009, 07:41 PM   #12
HITMONEY
RubiKong's Trainer

2008 JK Wrangler 

There are so many JK-Forum hate threads at JKOwners, I had to give them their own spot... it is a very popular thread as you can imagine.

At times it gets a lil overwhelming with the influx of recently banned people, first they banned practically the whole state of Florida, then they banned most of the Texas people... I am 38 years old and been around automotive type forums since the late 90's and never have I seen a site ban its members at the rate they do.. You would think Eddie would get a hint of a thought that maybe he is running it a bit to tightly... but unfortunately the boat named "SS Narcissist" left the port a while ago never to return.

Oh yeah.. I am a banned one as well, although he doesn't put "Banned" under some peoples names so the rest of the members think you just disappeared.. he just makes it so you can't post or PM or see the some of the forums.

Have since moved on to better places... this place being of of them.
YouTube Channel HERE
FaceBook HERE
HITMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2009, 08:00 PM   #13
rballman
2007 JK Wrangler 

i too referred to blacklisted company recently and got a nasty email from JKForum about it and to never do it again.

Colorado Jeep Club member #2007

My JK Build Thread
rballman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2009, 08:59 PM   #14
wilywillie
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

When I do go there, it's mainly about which car wax works best, and how to not get the carpet dirty. Bigen, Dude, not quite the Northern Neck types, are they?!?
wilywillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2009, 09:33 PM   #15
scrogg
2007 JK Wrangler 

BiGEN, did you happen to notice this:

Project-JK Get a Rock Krawler HD Tie Rod!!

It's all about timing eh?! Ban explained.
scrogg is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.