could someone photoshop this for me? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > could someone photoshop this for me?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 12-07-2008, 04:48 PM   #1
hilton00
1998 TJ Wrangler 

could someone photoshop this for me?

http://www.quadratec.com/products/92605_7XX_B_PG.htm

photoshop those on my jeep for me?

hilton00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2008, 04:59 PM   #2
TallyZJ
1996 ZJ 

To do that will require a photo of your Jeep parked in the exact position it needs to be in in order to get these wheels "chopped" onto your photo. The photo will have to be taken from not head on and not exactly from the side profile. Kind of from one corner if you get what I am saying. The photo of the wheels cannot be rotated or "skewed" in order to get them to look right on your photo if your photo of the Jeep isnt just right.
TallyZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2008, 06:06 PM   #3
GOLENJEEPTJ
Running Secretly Amok!

2002 TJ Wrangler 

This is not auto tech! This is ITT!
GOLENJEEPTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2008, 07:27 PM   #4
DiabloYJ
2004 WJ 

This should be in the Jeep pic request forum but here you go anyways, this is the best I could do with those two photos.

DiabloYJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.