Could someone help me? Photoshop request - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Could someone help me? Photoshop request

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 07-12-2012, 07:48 PM   #16
psheffern
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepster_4 View Post
yeah i may be getting a black one now......
looks like a pole jumped out in front of you....you ok i hope

psheffern is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-12-2012, 08:07 PM   #17
Jeepster_4
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyjr View Post
That sucks! Someone hit you or did you hit someone/something?
i was on my way to football practice and this guy backed out in front of me and i was going down hill and it was raining a little, and i slammed on my brakes but i just slid right into him. Not my fault tho.
Jeepster_4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-12-2012, 08:07 PM   #18
Jeepster_4
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleroman View Post
wow that sucks!
, why does it say sweets on the side?
it says 'SHEETS' its my last name
Unread 07-13-2012, 12:17 AM   #19
frenchy206
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjackson92rs
My motto - "no chrome on jeeps"
I agree 100%. I was a bit torn on the factory wheels on my rubi (tomb raider edition) with polished Alcoa's. They have grown on me.
Unread 07-13-2012, 06:08 AM   #20
JustinCHorst
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
i was on my way to football practice and this guy backed out in front of me and i was going down hill and it was raining a little, and i slammed on my brakes but i just slid right into him. Not my fault tho.
If you hit the back of him Ill bet you you will end up taking the fault when everything is settled even though someone may have pulled out in front of you they will say that you failed to maintain safe distance etc....whenever you hit the back of someones car it 90% goes to the person that hit the back. I hope it isnot the case for you but regardless of what is being said now by the other guy his insurance will try to pin it on you...sucks and hope you get it fixed up and back on the road.
JustinCHorst is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-13-2012, 08:09 AM   #21
Jeepster_4
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinCHorst View Post
If you hit the back of him Ill bet you you will end up taking the fault when everything is settled even though someone may have pulled out in front of you they will say that you failed to maintain safe distance etc....whenever you hit the back of someones car it 90% goes to the person that hit the back. I hope it isnot the case for you but regardless of what is being said now by the other guy his insurance will try to pin it on you...sucks and hope you get it fixed up and back on the road.
no the cop came and everything, said it was the other guys fault for like an unsafe movement or something. His insurance is paying for it. But the thing is he backed out in the middle of the road and just sat there. didnt try to move or anything. and i hit my brakes but i just slid because the ground was wet. The only thing im mad about now is that i get my license in 5 days and i wont have a jeep to drive...
Unread 07-13-2012, 08:39 AM   #22
JustinCHorst
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
no the cop came and everything, said it was the other guys fault for like an unsafe movement or something. His insurance is paying for it. But the thing is he backed out in the middle of the road and just sat there. didnt try to move or anything. and i hit my brakes but i just slid because the ground was wet. The only thing im mad about now is that i get my license in 5 days and i wont have a jeep to drive...
Glad to hear that it is going to work out for you, the Jeep will be fixed in no time..congrats on getting your license
JustinCHorst is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-13-2012, 09:38 AM   #23
Jeepster_4
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinCHorst View Post
Glad to hear that it is going to work out for you, the Jeep will be fixed in no time..congrats on getting your license
thanks man!
Unread 07-13-2012, 11:58 AM   #24
chico166
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Sounds right because you would have the right of way and he's obligated to make sure it is safe and clear before he enters a public thoroughfare. Best part is that there were no injuries, Jeeps can always be fixed or replaced.
Unread 07-13-2012, 12:21 PM   #25
Jeepster_4
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico166 View Post
Sounds right because you would have the right of way and he's obligated to make sure it is safe and clear before he enters a public thoroughfare. Best part is that there were no injuries, Jeeps can always be fixed or replaced.
yeah were getting it fixed. the insurance guy is supposed to come sometime soon. It was me and my mom in the car and i was driving. We have really no injuries at all other than a seatbelt mark and a knot on moms leg where she hit the dash thing. i came out with nothing. Very thankful for no serious injuries. god is gooddd.

Tags
black , build , jeep clubs , tj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.