Considering an LJ - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Considering an LJ

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 07-11-2013, 11:06 PM   #46
Jekeel
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofiefoot

She's just over a year, and is in a rear-facing car seat right now, but we're getting close to moving her to a more upright setup. I'm 6'3" so she would most likely ride behind the passenger seat, but my concern is the space for any passenger with that set up. My wife is 5'3" and in my BMW she can fit with the car seat behind her, but anyone taller is pretty squished.
I have 16 month old and a 5 year old . My seat is pushed all the way back and my 5 year old still has leg room my 16 month old is in a forward facing car seat and its not that bad putting her in it

Jekeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 07:52 AM   #47
kgginslc
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAMR26 View Post
Looking outside your market is a great idea.
Try ksl.com classifieds. There seem to be quite a few lj's around here (Salt Lake City). They're not going cheap anymore. Looks like I could sell the one we bought three years ago for a profit. (Not that I'm going to!)

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.