chrysler dropping jeep?! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > chrysler dropping jeep?!

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-12-2013, 10:57 AM   #31
DeafJeep

I was starting to wonder about what is going on with the Hummer / Humvee brand and was shocked to read that the U.S. politicians tried to sell the Hummers/Humvees too. * smh *

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hummer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humvee

Is the Hummer / Humvee brand under Jeep of the AMC ?

DeafJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-12-2013, 11:10 AM   #32
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

why does it matter?

hell, a german company might do some good things for jeep. chrysler has been dropping the ball for years
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-12-2013, 11:25 AM   #33
DeafJeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
why does it matter?

hell, a german company might do some good things for jeep. chrysler has been dropping the ball for years
Germany is known for producing high quality products. I know that and my concerns are that if we need the Jeeps that bad during let's say, to the run-up or during WW III.

I really hope Germany can atone for its national sins and support Medinat Yisrael ( The Jewish State ) during WW III. If the Germans keep on producing high quality Jeeps and supports both America & Israel.

I would be more at peace because many Deaf people were injured or died in the Holocaust camps under Evil Dr Josef Mengele's so-called medical experiments.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Mengele

" Never Again "
Unread 05-12-2013, 11:38 AM   #34
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

you do realize that we dont use jeeps for military use anymore, right?

omg, lets persecute a nation for something a few tyrants did over 60 years ago. dude, seriously, you are making incredibly ignorant statements
Unread 05-12-2013, 01:58 PM   #35
DeafJeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
you do realize that we dont use jeeps for military use anymore, right?

omg, lets persecute a nation for something a few tyrants did over 60 years ago. dude, seriously, you are making incredibly ignorant statements
There may come a day when we need those thin Jeeps to squeeze through thick forest in enemy held territory. The Humvees are not exactly known for going through the forest. What if the U.S.A. gotta fight the Russians. If Germany forms an alliance with Russia & the 22 evil islamic nations then what is the U.S.A. going to do ? The obvious answer would be the U.S. Armed Forces has to take over Jeep production by force with military muscle.

Well If I were you, I would keep close tabs on Germany. The Germans may be doing good right now but my grandfather said you gotta stay on top of the Jerry's. The Germans were from the pits of hell persecuting God's Chosen People. How much more satanic does it get than that especially with the Islamic people cutting people's heads off. Is that a normal thing ? What about the suicide bombers ? A normal thing ?

Obviously not and my grandfather said that the quran belongs in the garbage can of history along with the mein kampf. Both were creations from the pits of hell so yeah as an American it is your sacred duty to keep a sharp eye on Germany. My grandfather was dropped off Normandy with the 82nd Airborne and fought day & night all the way to Germany. He walked amongst the Holocaust Jewish survivors and incredibly wicked German soldiers with absoutely no remorse. My grandfather thought he was in the presence of satanic beings with the German soldiers just like the islamic terrorists cutting off Nick Berg's head off.

Gentleman, We are at war with the 22 evil islamic nations whether we want to acknowledge it or not. The GWOT happened for a good reason. Let's focus on making sure our wartime production is firmly in American hands at the next U.S. Presidential election. Do not forget for a mintune that Obama is a Muslim in the closet. We need a Real American President. Don't forget to vote in the right people for Congress & Senate so that we insure our wartime production of the Humvees & Jeeps are firmly in American hands.

Write to Congress:

http://www.house.gov/

Write to Senate:

http://www.senate.gov/

I have absolutely no trust in Obama so the next U.S. President should spend his first 100 days in office bringing the U.S. companies home not just Jeep but everything Made in the U.S.A. home. Now that would be real economic recovery.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_1...27s_presidency
Unread 05-12-2013, 02:24 PM   #36
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

can't tell if its a troll or extremely sheltered

Unread 05-12-2013, 02:48 PM   #37
222Doc
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

I hate to see this absurd tread get closed do to political.religious bantering.

But fact is very few people have read a quran in this country, unless you are in a possition that at one time made it a "need to know". Even then for many it was just a preview of what to not do in country.

Lets keep this about getting free jeeps and Hemi's, I am all in. Want to talk religion and politics the members forum has a place that will tickle your ears or burn them.
Unread 05-12-2013, 04:34 PM   #38
DeafJeep

More like being sheltered. Apologies for the thread drift. Sometimes I get too carried away with a topic. I agree with 222Doc. Let's keep to the topic at hand.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.