Cheapest insurance coverage for a Jeep Wrangler? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Cheapest insurance coverage for a Jeep Wrangler?

Want to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under Flowmaster Overstock: Special Holiday Pricing!!!!RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 12-04-2013, 09:17 PM   #31
frenchy206
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteOut View Post
What kind if coverage limits are you getting for these prices?

I know that a lot of states have ridiculously low minimums for coverage.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
On that vehicle, as it was mostly for wheelin', I had liability and comprehensive. 50k / 100k. With a 100 dollar deductible for comp. Granted, I did have other vehicles on that policy, but still, with my driving record not being perfect, it was reasonable.

Unread 12-04-2013, 09:18 PM   #32
frenchy206
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress View Post

Everything drops in February, will have had my license for all of 3 years. I'll be looking at about 95 clams for full coverage on the ZJ..
That's not bad.
Unread 12-04-2013, 10:35 PM   #33
Jared89
2011 JK Wrangler 

I am 23 and pay about 85 a month for pretty much the best coverage you can get(ie $100 deductible, full tort whichis a pricey option, rental car) I have a 2011 rubi I could have any insurance I want bc I own it but I wouldn't even consider just liability. I don't know if the op paid cash or got a auto loan but I am pretty sure any financial leander requires full coverage.
Jared89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-13-2013, 11:54 AM   #34
RockyMnt1

I pay $23.21/month. Liability only. above 7 figure bodily injury, above 6 figure property damage. I do have multiple vehicles and my house insured with them, with 0 violations/accidents in the last 20 years. I use USAA.
RockyMnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2013, 09:30 PM   #35
Moezer
2015 JK Wrangler 

man oh man, I pay 266 a month full coverage on my 2002 jeep tj and 2005 BMW x5 I have one crash on me

When I had the crash I totaled the ladys car with my jeep, at the time I have 1 way insurance I got nothing from my insurance but it did only cost me about 1000 to fix my jeep my self, but after that day and after I got married I have full coverage now to me money comes and goes but if I hurt some one in a crash and my insurance doesn't cover that good at least im safe from being sued.
Moezer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2013, 08:02 AM   #36
mschi772
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Coverage can vary dramatically by area. My insurance coverage almost tripled just because I moved from an area west of Milwaukee, WI to the northwest burbs of Chicago. Crossing that imaginary line from WI to IL--that's all it took. Now that I've moved back to WI, my insurance went back down.

New sig rules suck.
mschi772 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-18-2013, 06:39 PM   #37
Griff1918
Web Wheeler
2003 TJ Wrangler 

farmers was the best rate I could find.
Griff1918 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-21-2013, 10:46 PM   #38
alan1560
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I agree with progressive. I did the snapshot program (I know people think it's big brother). I know pay $68 a month for a 2002 Honda accord, 2006 jeep tj, and a 2008 dodge caravan. That's with 2 drivers on all vehicles. $500 deductible but without rental ins (no need with 3 vehicles an 2 drivers).
alan1560 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
insurance , jeep , wrangler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.