Can't seem to find any reviews on this bumper. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Can't seem to find any reviews on this bumper.

JK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.RCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 06-02-2012, 06:14 AM   #1
Zaccheus
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Can't seem to find any reviews on this bumper.

http://www.bodyarmor4x4.com/pdf/TJ-2994.pdf

I am really interested in buying this setup, but have become very discouraged at the lack of reviews. If anyone has purchased this setup or knows anyone who has, please let me know if it's worth the high price.

Zaccheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2012, 09:16 AM   #2
lucky-13
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I got one (along with matching front bumper) a year ago and am quite happy with it. I was surprised to see upon receipt that it was made in China but it is well built of heavy-duty steel and the textured powdercoat is quite good also. The tire carrier supports my 35" spare with no problems and it doesn't rattle or flex on the trail. No-drill installation was easy and painless with the help of a friend.

Note: I did read a few threads a month or two ago where people were complaining about product quality - specifically the angle of the hinge strut supporting the tire carrier being off from vertical so the carrier wasn't aligned with the bumper. This may be a more recent production problem as mine does not have that problem.

There was a rebate on both bumpers at the time that reduced the cost and I ordered from 4wheelonline (nearly the best price on the net and free shipping on everything which saved me $$$). Zero problems with the order/zero problems with the product = happy camper!
Colorado Jeep Club Member #513
05 LJ Rubicon Sahara #787 : 6" Skyjacker Longarm Lift
07 WK Overland : It's all about the Hemi : XK/WK Owners Club Member #13
lucky-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2012, 05:19 PM   #3
Zaccheus
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Thank you very much for the response. I have seen a few posts about the other TJ bumper that BA 4x4 makes having that alignment issue.
Zaccheus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body armor , bumper

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.