Bulldawg Manufacturing Hard Top - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Bulldawg Manufacturing Hard Top

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 08-22-2014, 10:12 AM   #1
betteride

Bulldawg Manufacturing Hard Top

New owner of a 10' JK but figured I'd share.

Originally I had a soft top, decided on buying a hard top as well. In looking for a hard top, I narrowed down my choice to Bulldawg Manufacturing. While you may find a used one for sale, the quality of the hard top justified going with a new one despite the price. The hard top itself is made in Tennessee at the companyís production factory.

The shipment of the hard top was quick, and it arrived very well packed and secured. Installation was quick and the fit was like a glove. It took three guys lift it up into place with one on each side and one in the rear. They also include a rear dome light already installed. The new ones for the JK also are seamless with tinted windows.

The interior of the hard top is covered in a gel coat/protective finish which adds to the durability and life of the top itself. Also, the roof rack can be purchased and installed on your own or installed at the factory. For me, it was easier to have it installed at the factory for the fee listed online. One nice feature is the rear window. It is very high quality and also lockable.

Dealing with the customer service at Bulldawg was a great experience! I had many questions and they were very willing to answer and assist as needed. They are definitely top notch!

Overall, the hard top has stood up to my expectations. While itís only been around two months since having it installed, I am definitely pleased with the result. They also offer hard tops and upper doors for other models. If youíre considering a hard top, Iíd definitely suggest checking out their website or contact them directly. Hereís a link to their site: http://www.bulldawgmfg.com/

hardtop_1r.jpg   20140702_wrangler_hardtop_11r.jpg   20140702_wrangler_hardtop_4r.jpg  
betteride is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2014, 07:55 PM   #2
floridajpr
2012 JK Wrangler 

That top looks good but it is a one piece top and no windshield wiper on the back like the OEM top has. I love my removable T-tops!
If you never use the rear wiper, I could see the benefit of a better rear view.
I bet this top cost much less than the OEM top also which is a plus.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.