Brake pad/rotor question? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Brake pad/rotor question?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGJK Vent Covers - NalinMFG

Unread 03-04-2014, 12:29 PM   #1
Glock-45
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Brake pad/rotor question?

Hello,

It is time for me to change my brake pads since I bought the Jeep (2006 TJ) and would like to upgrade to the "Black Magic" pads and also would like to change the front & rear rotors to the "Century Premium" since I hear they're a good update for the TJ which brings me to my two questions:

1. Is this a good brake pad/rotor combination for the TJ?

2. Can I purchase these two items at you regular auto part store like, Pep Boys, AutoZone, Discount Auto Parts, etc.., or these are specially ordered items from a particular source on line?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Glock-45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2014, 12:35 PM   #2
biffgnar
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Centric is the manufacturer of the rotors not Century.

1. Yes, it is a very good combo

2. The Black Magic pads are only available at www.blackmagicbrakes.com. The rotors are available there also and from many other vendors on the internet. Probably not going to find those particular rotors at parts stores though.
Unread 03-04-2014, 11:06 PM   #3
Glock-45
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Thank you for your input.
Glock-45 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.