Bored in Iraq - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Bored in Iraq

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Advance Adapters SYE KitsRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 04-24-2008, 05:22 AM   #61
txboy72
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Hey everyone, Just wanted to send out an update. Thank you all so much for the packages. We have really enjoyed the mags. A couple of my Marines that dont have jeeps have actually been asking alot of questions. Maybe i can help them see the light. Things here have picked up some so we have been pretty busy. Sorry for not doing this sooner but Many thanks go out to all the Jeepers out there. As you all can tell if you read this site alot i have been looking for some advice on some post deployment upgrades. Thanks for all the help and support.

Remember We are here for you

txboy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2008, 05:31 AM   #62
ArmyTJ
I Catch Dogs And Such
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Hay if you get bored you can send them my way Im a lil north of you at a little speck of sand with some Twalls and some CWire. Always in the need of a few new reading suplies the chuck noris jokes are starting to get reptetive in the porta johns. PM if ya wana trade some mags plus its free for us to mail back and forth

Over!!!!
ArmyTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2008, 06:21 AM   #63
97MilitaryTJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Need your address again. I got together with the base and did a magazine drive. I collected of 400 books and magazines to send your way. Just shoot me the address and I will get them on the way. If there are different camps watching this thread I would like to send to some different areas. Thanks, Kent

[B]BLACK JEEP CLUB MEMBER #1997[/B]
[B]2008 National Topless Day Participant #1[/B]
[******][/******]
97MilitaryTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2008, 09:08 AM   #64
V-8unlimited
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1997jeeptj View Post
I just send an email also for a shipping address. I'll get some goodies out asap, including mags (bikes, atv's, and jeeps) along with some non-persishable food, like oreos, chips ahoy, etc. That is the least I can do.

If you did not get the email for some reason, send me your addy (or another overseas military addy for your buddies) so I can get a box shipped to you.
V-8unlimited is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2008, 09:51 AM   #65
noflacko
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Order your flat rate boxes here, for free:
http://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stor...tegoryId=13354

Buy your favorite, cool USMC stuff here:
http://usmcshop.grunt.com/Default.as...FQm6PAodOBXf0w

Use anyMarine.com to help other Marines from your area:
http://anymarine.com/

Doing anything you can to help morale will also help get our Marines home safe and sound! My last box of goodies I sent to my buddy had Girl Scout Cookies in it...tell me that doesn't make 'em feel loved!

Just remeber to be vague on the customs form...it keeps sticky fingers less interested, and when you get an address, don't broadcast it on line...could put our Marines in danger.

Cleveland, TN Jeepers UNITE! Monthly meet-N-greet, every third Saturday at Jordan's BBQ!
noflacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2008, 01:17 PM   #66
Axkick

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Hello and Thanks!
I have some mags I can send. Just give me your info
Axkick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2008, 08:50 PM   #67
troybrockman
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I'm ready for another round of this. And the magazines are mounting up again. So if you're 'bored in Iraq' send me a pm so that I can get some stuff to you.

...And I pray to God that you are bored.

Obviously I didn't know where this was all headed.
troybrockman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2008, 09:48 PM   #68
97MilitaryTJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Message frmo the troops to the troops

Hey the E6 First Class Petty Officers her collected over 500 magazines. They are on their way as of last tuesday. There are a total of 6 printer paper boxes coming. Thanks, Kent

[B]BLACK JEEP CLUB MEMBER #1997[/B]
[B]2008 National Topless Day Participant #1[/B]
[******][/******]
97MilitaryTJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.