Bored in Iraq - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Bored in Iraq

HELLA FF75 12V 55W H7 Fog Lamps - SPECIAL OVERSTOCK SALE FBaseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiJeep Gear & Install Packages!

Unread 02-28-2008, 09:39 PM   #16
randonlee25
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I'm in! Email is on the way.

randonlee25 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-28-2008, 09:48 PM   #17
mdawg4x4
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks to you for your service, all who have served in the past and still are serving our country so that we may be free to wheel whenever we want.

mdawg4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-28-2008, 09:51 PM   #18
jeepsteads
2005 LJ Wrangler 

email sent

anything to help
jeepsteads is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-28-2008, 10:26 PM   #19
WILLY348
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Hey man, i appreciate what you guys are doing over there.. a job that not many are willing to do!

Any ways, you guys may have not heard of quadratec.. they are a complete website/magazine FILLED with EVERYTHING you can buy for a jeep.. TJ's, YJ's, LJ's, JK's, CJ's you name it.. they have it! I bet if you signed up you could probably get it from them. They're website is www.quadratec.com

Forgot to mention, it's FREE
WILLY348 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-28-2008, 10:28 PM   #20
MattTheMudder
Ask Mr. Owl

1999 TJ Wrangler 

http://www.windingroad.com/

Good site and free
Unread 02-29-2008, 02:28 AM   #21
usurp
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I am in Kuwait and have a TON of motorbike magazines (the best ones like Fast Bikes and Bike). Can I mail them to you in Iraq from Kuwait? What address do I send it to?
Light Khaki | Hard Top | 6-cylinder 4.0L | 3.73 gears | Dana 44 | Trac-Lok LSD | 2.5" OME suspension | JKS 1.25" BL and MML | JKS Quicker Disconnects | JKS adj. front trackbar | 33x12.5 Hankook DynaPro | Cragar 342 steelies | Alpine iDA-X001, Four Boston SX55's | Infinity BassLink II. Click here for pictures.
usurp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-29-2008, 02:59 AM   #22
korisu56
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Good luck and hurry back guys.
Unread 02-29-2008, 04:51 AM   #23
txboy72
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Well i was sure suprised when i checked here today. I found out shortly after I got my jeep how tight the community was. But this was still kinda unexpected. Thank you all who are willing to help us out here. Things get tough at times and pretty boring so mail and stuff that reminds us of home are always a good thing. There are so many hills out here and when we see them its always wondering what we could do on them if we had our jeeps here,lol. well thanks again. we also have a link on www.anymarine.com under the name Sgt. Steven Roff.
Thanks alot
txboy72 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-29-2008, 07:16 AM   #24
rubicon1000
2012 JK Wrangler 

im also here in iraq yeah the mags suck here just wait for the jp mag every mth and pick that up at the px cause they go fast. cant wait to get home in april and get my bb on my rubi and some other things done i miss my girl i will have alot of fun wheelin her this summer in ny.
rubicon1000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-29-2008, 07:22 AM   #25
txboy72
2005 TJ Wrangler 

where are you at in iraq? we havent gotten any new mags in 3 weeks
txboy72 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-29-2008, 08:28 AM   #26
devildog0331
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon1000 View Post
im also here in iraq yeah the mags suck here just wait for the jp mag every mth and pick that up at the px cause they go fast. cant wait to get home in april and get my bb on my rubi and some other things done i miss my girl i will have alot of fun wheelin her this summer in ny.
Whats your address and info rubicon1000? we'll send you some goodies to you as well.
devildog0331 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-29-2008, 08:53 AM   #27
BradyAds.com
2006 TJ Wrangler 

A huge thank you from my family to yours for allowing us to live our life in safety and security!!
Unread 02-29-2008, 10:32 AM   #28
Jerry Bransford
Administrator

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Ok Sgt. Roff, 17 lbs. of Jeep magazines and a few current Jeep parts catalogs are now on their way to your sand box!

(now how about the rest of you? )

Coolest offroad magazine ever! CRAWL Magazine

When you have a choice, buy American.
Jerry Bransford is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-29-2008, 10:35 AM   #29
mic6
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Well I am Greek.....

but what a forum
mic6 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-29-2008, 07:39 PM   #30
BradyAds.com
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Lets try and keep this post on the top so everyone can see it and do whatever they feel is correct. I have 20lbs of various mags I have collected for some reason, ready to be shipped, waiting on an address!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.