BG Fuel Induction Service - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > BG Fuel Induction Service

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wHalloween Savings to die for!

Unread 06-18-2013, 12:00 PM   #1
catnip15
2002 TJ Wrangler 

BG Fuel Induction Service

I'm not totally sure if this is the right spot for this thread so if it is not someone lead me to the right area

Other than that, a buddy of mine works as a auto tech and told me they started using a cleaning system that is like Seafoam but way better. I have used Seafoam before and I saw some result but am curious if this fuel induction cleaning is any good.

I actually don't need anything like this at the moment, my jeep is running fine. I guess I'm just curious if anyone has ever heard of it and does it display good results?

Thanks

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/stubby-02-tj-build-thread-dd-2523578/
catnip15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2013, 12:50 PM   #2
Angus_Brown
2001 TJ Wrangler 

If they do in fact have the BG machine, it is usually worth it on an older vehicle with a good deal of mileage on it. They connect it to the fuel system and introduce the cleaner directly to the fuel rail, and it will clean all of the junk off of the injectors and anything the fuel spray comes into contact with.

I've seen it clear up some rough idle issues, and it's restored the normal mpg on cars with 100K miles that have never had an injector cleaning. Seafoam is usually introduced into the intake manifold and won't pass through the injectors, and putting a can of Seafoam or fuel injector cleaner in the gas tank never seems to have the effect like getting an injector cleaning does, at least not for me.
Angus_Brown is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2013, 10:48 PM   #3
2Five22
2013 JK Wrangler 

What specifically are you trying to solve, problem-wise?

I am just the chauffeur.
2Five22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-19-2013, 12:33 PM   #4
catnip15
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Five22
What specifically are you trying to solve, problem-wise?
Nothing I was just curious on some feedback, he told me it worked wonders

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/stubby-02-tj-build-thread-dd-2523578/
catnip15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.