Bestop Softtop Question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Bestop Softtop Question

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-22-2011, 07:57 PM   #1
Nellycab
2011 JK Wrangler 

Bestop Softtop Question

Hello, I am new to Jeeps and I already put about 1,500 bucks into my new Jeep and haven't even made my first payment yet! Anyway, my Jeep is a 2011 Rubicon Unlimited and it came with a hardtop from the factory. I want a soft top for the summer but I want to know once I install the soft top hardware and use the softtop for the summer do I have to remove the soft top hardware before installing the hard top again when fall gets here? Right now I am partial to the Bestop Supertop. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Dan

Nellycab is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bestop , soft top , supertop

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.