Autobody in North Jersey - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Autobody in North Jersey

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation Packages

Unread 12-02-2011, 08:18 AM   #1
andijeep
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Autobody in North Jersey

I'm mad- but you don't need to hear me vent. All I can say is a dumb, and apparently blind woman hit my Jeep last night in the parking lot in Paramus.
Thankfully since it's a tank the worst damage is to the paint.

I was told by the cop that- regardless of her admitting fault- I'm responsible to pay for it since it'll likely be under $500 and NJ doesn't even require a police report.

Ok, so enough of that. My question is: Does anyone know a good body shop in North Jersey where I can get my girl fixed up without breaking the bank?

Thanks!
Andi

andijeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2011, 08:07 AM   #2
nyrangersfan19
2012 JK Wrangler 

The officer was trying to get out of paper work. Even if it WAS just paint, it's still going to be more than $500 most likely. A report isnt required by the STATE, but you can request one be filled out anyway.
nyrangersfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.