Austin, TX Jeep Trails - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Austin, TX Jeep Trails

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 07-21-2009, 11:50 AM   #1
AustinCJer
u mad, bro?

1978 CJ7 

Austin, TX Jeep Trails

I am living here in Austin, and Ive found a few ranchs within 40-50 miles of Austin that offer some great trails, but Id like to find something closer to Austin that I could ride after work or on a weekend afternoon, without having to make a day of it... Any ideas?

AustinCJer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2009, 02:40 PM   #2
BomberJeep
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Id say check the regional threads. Or you could look up a club in your area

Never get between a man and his Jeep - Stacey David.

03 Jeep TJ

/l ,[_____],
l---L -OlllllllO-

()_)-()_)--o-)_)

98 Jeep XJ

_(o)_)--(o)_)----)_)
BomberJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2009, 02:47 PM   #3
N2rock
Web Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

map of places to wheel in Texas: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...ml&ie=UTF8&z=6

You are very lucky- there's a handful of places close enough to austin for a day run.

His: '07 Unlimited X, Jeep Green, Hardtop, auto, 5.13, 2.5" RC lift and too many mods to list

Hers: '08 X Red Rock, soft top, auto. Bunch of mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlgraham View Post
If you made a snuggy out of a Shamwow, ....would you have to get up off the couch to pee?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepskyy View Post
At this point if Obama tried to move a little to the right, he would trip over Stalin's corpse.
N2rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2009, 03:06 PM   #4
AustinCJer
u mad, bro?

1978 CJ7 

Awesome, thats a great website, and youre right, I have about 4/5 pretty close to me! Thank you.

Shameless plug: www.davidisabeersnob.com

My CJ7 Build Thread
AustinCJer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2009, 05:38 PM   #5
AlTheKillerr

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJer View Post
I am living here in Austin, and Ive found a few ranchs within 40-50 miles of Austin that offer some great trails, but Id like to find something closer to Austin that I could ride after work or on a weekend afternoon, without having to make a day of it... Any ideas?
hey fellow austin jeeper!

have you seen Hidden Falls (just changed the name from Boulder Creek and i think its the closest and most fun)? Trees? Longs Ranch? there are a ton around here. check out www.Krawltex.com and http://centexoffroadmilitia.aforumfree.com/ for local runs. hope to see you out there and if you have any questions feel free to post them or PM me
AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2009, 08:32 PM   #6
jadomi

Another Local Option

You might want to check here: http://austinjeepclub.proboards.com/index.cgi?. The AJE has access to a couple of places close to Austin. I don't check this form frequently, so you can pm through that website (same user name) if you want more info.

Thanks!
jadomi is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.