Auracom Tech PayPal Scam - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Auracom Tech PayPal Scam

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-23-2012, 11:29 AM   #1
flying_bosun
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Auracom Tech PayPal Scam

Just a friendly warning to all: I just got an email indicating the Auracom Tech requested a payment of $40 from me for "services". A quick search indicates that this is just another scam out of Nigeria. That is all.

[URL="http://www.grimmjeeper.com/gears.html"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Gear-Calculator[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.stu-offroad.com/siteindex.asp"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Stu Can Help You[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.berrysprinter.com/jeepparts.php"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Part Names and Numbers[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.wholesalemopar.com/"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Dealer Supplied Parts and ask for "Jeep Club" Prices[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]

[QUOTE=Ron Paul]“Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.”
― Ron Paul[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]"Did [I]you[/I] exchange your walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"[/SIZE][/CENTER]
flying_bosun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 10:41 PM   #2
Zak62592
2008 KK Liberty 

Also have dealt with Auracom when selling an iphone on ebay. iphone's home button did not work, and the lock button was sticky. When they received the phone they claimed the lock button did not work at all.

They then requested a paypal payment of $25 for repairs. I did not respond

They then threatened to leave negative feedback and return the phone. I claimed the item was non returnable and was as-is. Have not heard back since. Oh well

I am now selling another phone that they bought. Lets hope this one goes smoothly....
Zak62592 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 10:23 AM   #3
johnnyzhman

I have also dealt with Auracom and had nothing but positive experiences. They bought my used cell with a faulty face button and paid promptly. After the delivery I requested positive feedback for the sale and they received it promptly. I would not hesitate to deal with them again. How did your 2nd transaction go for you Zak?
johnnyzhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2013, 10:14 AM   #4
jessejohan65

Positive experience

I recently engaged in a transaction with Auracom Tech and it went very well. The person on the other end was polite and guided me through my first transaction. When it was all said and done, I received praise for my packaging and communication. I'm really happy with how it all went. Poster #2, perhaps your device actually had a malfunction that you were not aware of? I don't see any other reason to request a refund of such a low amount unless there was actually something wrong.

In any case, I would definitely deal with these people again.
jessejohan65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2013, 01:46 PM   #5
LJameson
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessejohan65 View Post
I recently engaged in a transaction with Auracom Tech and it went very well. The person on the other end was polite and guided me through my first transaction. When it was all said and done, I received praise for my packaging and communication. I'm really happy with how it all went. Poster #2, perhaps your device actually had a malfunction that you were not aware of? I don't see any other reason to request a refund of such a low amount unless there was actually something wrong.

In any case, I would definitely deal with these people again.
So how long have you worked for Auracom?

-Chris LeDoux

I never could figure what the sky was thinking, but the soil, she don't keep too many secrets.
LJameson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2013, 07:31 PM   #6
streetcredit

Auracom Tech PayPal Scam

I sold an iphone to Auracom Tech and later they claimed it wasnt an iPhone 4s but a regular iPhone 4 and demanded their money back. Bought and sold on eBay for years never had a problem until these scammers. I agreed to refund the money provided they send the phone back but the phone they sent back was not the phone i sent to them...
streetcredit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2013, 05:06 AM   #7
Zak62592
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJameson View Post
So how long have you worked for Auracom?
Seconding this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetcredit View Post
I sold an iphone to Auracom Tech and later they claimed it wasnt an iPhone 4s but a regular iPhone 4 and demanded their money back. Bought and sold on eBay for years never had a problem until these scammers. I agreed to refund the money provided they send the phone back but the phone they sent back was not the phone i sent to them...
That sucks man, I would open a case if I were you
Zak62592 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.