Anything close to philly? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Anything close to philly?

Currie RockJock Products!!This is a shout out to all INTERNATIONAL Customers! Yes weEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 08-10-2012, 02:05 PM   #1
random2934
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Anything close to philly?

We are doing a family trip to philly from southern Maryland next weekend and was curious if there are any trails close by? Would love to make this trip duel purpose.

Posted already in the pa section, but no responses yet so thought I would try this too.

random2934 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2012, 07:17 PM   #2
metaldemon7
2012 JK Wrangler 

I live about an hour north of there, and I don't know of anything near Philly. The Pine Barrens in The Peoples Republic of Jersey, or Rauch Creek further west in PA. I do try to stay away from Philly though. If I have to go I carry, and I drive my old XJ. They don't brother with it. I have a soft top JK, not good in the city.
metaldemon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2012, 04:52 AM   #3
Duck Doctor
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'm about 25 minutes from Philly. There are definitely no trails nearby. Like the previous poster stated, you will have to drive to Pine Barrens or Rausch Creek to go offroading. I also avoid Philly at all costs due to the high crime rate and general filthy atmosphere.
Duck Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2012, 09:54 AM   #4
random2934
1997 TJ Wrangler 

How far away are the pine barrens?
random2934 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.