Anyone tried the Fabtech YJ rock crawler kit? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Anyone tried the Fabtech YJ rock crawler kit?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?

Unread 04-09-2009, 12:47 AM   #1
zac87
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone tried the Fabtech YJ rock crawler kit?

I've been interested in the fabtech 8" rock crawler kit since the first time i laid eyes on it (tho it'd be far to expensive for me, plus I have coils) Converting the front to coil-overs and SOA in the rear would be a beast of a YJ! I would like to know what is your opinion of the kit or any experiences with it.

'97 TJ, 4.0L 5 speed, locker in front, Skyjacker 4in suspension, BFG AT 33x12.5, black cragar soft 8's, Bushwacker flares, Quick dicos, hardtop/doors, Safari doors, 2002 wrangler seats, tube bumpers front and rear, Skyjacker steering stabilizer, Tuffy glove box, cheap foglights, new paint ;)

SOLD: '88 YJ, 4.2L 5 speed, 31 bogs, KC fogs, herculined inside, straight piped
zac87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2009, 07:43 AM   #2
Ben_88Jeep
Vendor
2010 JK Wrangler 

I've looked at that one too... very expensive, but a complete suspension overhaul would be... however I've looked at other products that are equally good and can provide excellent end results...

Take a look at this:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...=603701&page=3

There are some good products from GEN RIGHT as well... i've been drooling over this kit for awhile now....

http://www.genright.com/category.aspx?categoryID=111
Ben_88Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.