Anyone know my Jeep? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Anyone know my Jeep?

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 05-14-2013, 09:45 AM   #1
Begz
2008 JK Wrangler 

Anyone know my Jeep?

Hello all,

Been a lurker for a while doing my research and shopping, but finally found a deal I couldn't pass up and drove 2 hours to get it last night.

Just thought I would post up to say hello, and see if anyone knows the former owner of my jeep. Shot in the dark, but worth a shot.

I found it at a Ford dealer in Prescott, AZ. See pic.

2008 JK, white on black
4-5in.? Skyjacker lift
35x12.50 General Grabbers
Disconnect endlinks
Custom front and rear bumpers
etc.

I can pretty well see all the mods from inspecting it, but would be great to talk to the owner that did them to be on the same page.

Thanks, and looking forward to being a part of the community! (I used to build and race LT1 F-bodys in college and was a huge forum guy back then, but it's been a while, haha)

Begz

img_20130514_063334.jpg  
Begz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-14-2013, 10:18 AM   #2
Wavedatya
2010 JK Wrangler 

If you were Canadian I'd know for sure ha ha ha.

We all know each other here. Free bump
OF4WD member #7523. Durham 4x4 member.
Wavedatya is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-14-2013, 02:41 PM   #3
Squint77

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Post this on the AZVJC website, there is a good chance they would know it..
Unread 05-14-2013, 03:28 PM   #4
Begz
2008 JK Wrangler 

Thanks Squint. I just did a little while ago.

I'm all but sure this thing still has the stock gear ratio, and is a bit of a pig with the 35's.

Hoping to find some info on it before I tear into it myself.
Begz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.