Anyone have a windshield that isnt trashed? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Anyone have a windshield that isnt trashed?

Artec JK Under Armor BellypanEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 10-28-2013, 01:58 PM   #16
tjchad

I'll have a new one in a couple weeks- got sprayed with debris when someone on the opposite side of PCH hid the center guard rail and their Pathfinder grill threw up into my lane...

tjchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2013, 02:08 PM   #17
Bhamshooter
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Mine has one chip in it that I got about 5 days after buying it. Took a trip down to see my Dad, picking up my brother in law on the way. We had a guys trip planned and went sailing around in the bay near Panama City Florida. Somewhere south of Montgomery I heard something smack the windshield. When we stopped for gas later, I saw it. Not bad. Not really in my line of sight either. I have one of those crack fill kits, I just haven't gotten around to using it. 15 months later and it hasn't spread.
Bhamshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2013, 06:59 PM   #18
Wrangler98
2012 JK Wrangler 

Got a fourth one two days ago, having them all filled in the morning. It's always such a violent sounding hit, scares the heck out of us when it happens.
1967 Ford Mustang-351W/4spd
Wrangler98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2013, 11:14 AM   #19
Burlbook48
1995 YJ Wrangler 

It's a jeep thing. Like everyone else, I replaced mine when it got a small spiderweb crack in it.

Score... Windshield, Zero --- Buzzard, minus-10. Call it a draw.

Unread 10-31-2013, 04:28 PM   #20
twodewarsx
2001 TJ Wrangler 

My son placed a $1 plastic gumball toy on the dash and when I flipped the passenger seat forward, this happened.
photo-12-.jpg

twodewarsx is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.