anyone ever order form autoplicity? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > anyone ever order form autoplicity?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 09-09-2012, 06:47 PM   #31
mbrianp
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Hey Keith, can I get a quote for JKS-9904 and JKS-8100 shipped to 75503.....Thanks

mbrianp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2012, 11:47 AM   #32
Autoplicity

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrianp View Post
Hey Keith, can I get a quote for JKS-9904 and JKS-8100 shipped to 75503.....Thanks
PM sent
Autoplicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2012, 11:20 AM   #33
JeepinRU
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Issue resolved. Thank you autoplicity
Unread 03-20-2013, 03:08 PM   #34
serge_m

Disclaimer: I'm not a Jeep owner, but that relates to the Autoplicity, so I decided to join and share my experience.
Ordered a hitch that was shown in stock on Friday (03/15/2013) for $108. Payed via Amazon payments.
The order got cancelled over the weekend on Monday. Went on their website, it still was showing quantity of 3 available. Ordered again. Soon quantity changed to 2. Order got cancelled again in 2 days. Checked their site, shows quantity available as 3! (so they unlocked the one I ordered) but the price is $130 now.
serge_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2013, 11:10 AM   #35
msllarson2
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I guess 2 day air = UPS ground...

I paid the extra $40 for the 2 day air and UPS lists it as shipping via UPS ground. Autoplicity said that it would be shipping from California, but it is coming from Ohio. If you are in a rush, go somewhere else.
msllarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2014, 09:18 PM   #36
Hila

Dealing with Autoplicity is pure crap!!!

In my opinion, I'd stay away unless it's the last option. Many people have had great experiences, so maybe mine & some I've read elsewhere are the crappy exceptions. Here's my experience:
I ordered a filter on Thursday - though I paid through Amazon (just to protect my self). Kept checking my email & their website for any tracking or order progress but nothing. Tried to call the toll-free number on the site but no answer. Finally on Saturday, I gave up on them & requested a cancellation via Amazon & placed an order through reliable Amazon. I did however receive an email relating to the cancelation request on Wednesday, the following week. Finally talked to a customer service person, after digging through the cancelation policy page. They claim they won't refund the shipping but the item cost. Their shipping is a little over 11 bucks (1/3 the cost o the filter). What's sad though is the manager claimed that if their website did not update the shipping info, it's too bad since they are not UPS & I should have been patient, awaiting my package's arrival.
Hila is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2014, 06:10 AM   #37
markdr7
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I hate to wake this dead post, but I just wanted share my current experiences with Autoplicity. Hopefully it may help others that are searching for information. About two weeks ago now I purchased a set of Bilstein 5100 shocks. When I purchased them the website showed there was over a 100 currently in stock.

I made my purchase and waited a day or two and I did not receive a shipping notice. I then proceeded to call customer service and ask what the ship date was. I was then informed that it would be two more weeks before they shipped. Well tomorrow is when they were supposed to ship. This morning I check my email and what do you know, they are saying the ship date is now July 7th! That's another 2 weeks!

IF they actually ship at that time it will have been over a month wait, for an item that said it was currently in stock. I will more than likely not make another purchase from Autoplicity. I just wanted to put my experience out there in case anyone else is considering purchasing from them.
markdr7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2014, 07:54 AM   #38
markdr7
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I also just tried to PM Autoplicity. Their mail box is full and can't receive messages till it is emptied.
markdr7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2014, 07:25 PM   #39
222Doc
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDevilJeeper View Post
Threads like these are like watching a bird soaring in the air, wings spread and feathers rustling in the wind, shining in the sunlight...

And then out of nowhere, ****in BOOM! 12ga right in the face from somewhere on the ground.

That is one of the best the analogies i have read hear.
Unread 06-20-2014, 03:19 PM   #40
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 222Doc View Post
That is one of the best the analogies i have read hear.
Best part is, the guy comes in trying to clean up the mess, and they're still screwing peoples' orders up. How are they still alive and kickin?

I dunno, maybe that first shot missed?

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.