anyone ever order form autoplicity? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > anyone ever order form autoplicity?

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 11-17-2011, 10:38 AM   #16
Autoplicity

shipped, tracking number emailed and in your PM box

Autoplicity is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2011, 04:29 PM   #17
Autoplicity

Order shipped on the 16th
Unread 12-26-2011, 12:01 PM   #18
Autoplicity

We have seen so many of you order from the link from this site that we knew we had to be a supporter. Our rep Ben is here to help out with anything thats needed. Just PM us for any jeep part needs!

Edward
Unread 12-27-2011, 08:37 PM   #19
chargerlover

lol i get any kick back for the thread then haha
chargerlover is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-05-2012, 11:28 PM   #20
XJ_Petrol_Head
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autoplicity View Post
Forum discounts will come soon! Lots of rubicon express and smittybuilt in stock.
Any word on this... thinking about some fender flares for my XJ

Thanks guys!
XJ_Petrol_Head is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-02-2012, 03:49 PM   #21
crzylee
1981 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autoplicity View Post
Forum discounts will come soon! Lots of rubicon express and smittybuilt in stock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ_Petrol_Head View Post
Any word on this... thinking about some fender flares for my XJ

Thanks guys!

Ditto. Was going to order a replacement dash panel for my CJ. I will call because I have some questions, who should I talk to with questions about the product itself?
crzylee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2012, 07:13 PM   #22
-sean-
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Just ordered a new top for the Rubicon (Bestop), I'll update later on how things work out.
Unread 05-04-2012, 03:25 PM   #23
taylorkevin
2003 TJ Wrangler 

So much for "real-time inventory..." Just tried to order some Sidebiters, claimed 5 in stock on Tuesday when order was placed. Called Friday and after holding found out "Backordered until May xx" even though the website as I write this lists 5 in stock... Guess I'll try to change my order, hope the DC-2's are in stock (it says 19).
taylorkevin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2012, 03:44 PM   #24
taylorkevin
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Update: apparently changing an order is too complicated; they don't do changes. So it requires an order cancellation, however, you can't just call and tell them that, you need to send an email with your name, order number, and details... wow.

I sent the email just now, but you can bet I'll be placing the new order through someone else due to the many questionable moves on their end.
taylorkevin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2012, 11:01 PM   #25
-sean-
2005 TJ Wrangler 

They apparently do a lot of drop-shipping. My order was completely handled by Transamerica (which is 4 Wheel Parts). The order took over a week to get to me from about 30 min away. No big deal and there were no issues with the top. But, had I known where it was coming from, I would have never made the purchase. I would have gladly paid more rather than deal with 4WP in anyway, I can not stand that company!

Overall experience was OK.
Unread 06-11-2012, 08:24 PM   #26
farrellm55

Autoplicity Server / Order Probems.

I have placed an order on Autoplicity and there server keeps telling me no order has been received. My credit card was debited and I was given an order number. The server shows an error message when I responded.

The Telephone number for calling doesn't answer on Technical Issues and
on order status also stated computer error. My emails result in "Three Sets"
of responses to any email..... Be Careful
farrellm55 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-16-2012, 03:32 PM   #27
dukeryder
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by farrellm55 View Post
I have placed an order on Autoplicity and there server keeps telling me no order has been received. My credit card was debited and I was given an order number. The server shows an error message when I responded.

The Telephone number for calling doesn't answer on Technical Issues and
on order status also stated computer error. My emails result in "Three Sets"
of responses to any email..... Be Careful
I placed an order and got my stuff in under a week...
dukeryder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-01-2012, 05:23 PM   #28
rongood71
2011 JK Wrangler 

Bad bad

Apparently Autoplicity weeds out the bad reviews! I ordered my Sidebiter wheels over a month ago, they said their stock was wrong and had to cancel my order. I'm currently in Afghanistan and didn't mind waiting so I reordered the wheels and paid with their preferred method using Amazon Payments. So Autoplicity got paid by Amazon and I waited..... And waited..... Still no wheels!! I contacted Amazon, who contacted Autoplicity and they said the wheels would be delivered August 30th...... Still no wheels, no tracking info, no confirmation of the order other than Autoplicity has my money. Needless to say I should have read some of the Amazon reviews on Autoplicity, I have another month in Afghanistan before I can get home and start building my jeep so I'm gonna ride this out since they already have my money!! I WILL NOT EVER ORDER FROM AUTOPLICITY AGAIN!!
rongood71 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-04-2012, 12:22 AM   #29
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Threads like these are like watching a bird soaring in the air, wings spread and feathers rustling in the wind, shining in the sunlight...

And then out of nowhere, ****in BOOM! 12ga right in the face from somewhere on the ground.

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-04-2012, 05:21 PM   #30
Autoplicity

Quote:
Originally Posted by rongood71 View Post
Apparently Autoplicity weeds out the bad reviews! I ordered my Sidebiter wheels over a month ago, they said their stock was wrong and had to cancel my order. I'm currently in Afghanistan and didn't mind waiting so I reordered the wheels and paid with their preferred method using Amazon Payments. So Autoplicity got paid by Amazon and I waited..... And waited..... Still no wheels!! I contacted Amazon, who contacted Autoplicity and they said the wheels would be delivered August 30th...... Still no wheels, no tracking info, no confirmation of the order other than Autoplicity has my money. Needless to say I should have read some of the Amazon reviews on Autoplicity, I have another month in Afghanistan before I can get home and start building my jeep so I'm gonna ride this out since they already have my money!! I WILL NOT EVER ORDER FROM AUTOPLICITY AGAIN!!
Hey Ron! Sorry about the delay in shipping, you should have received an email shortly after you ordered these wheels notifying you of our backorder. We were expecting our next batch to arrive on 9/3 (yesterday) and they finally arrived. You order was prepared for shipment and is going out today.

Side note: We actually do not get paid by amazon til we ship your items, so technically Amazon has had your funds this entire time

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDevilJeeper View Post
Threads like these are like watching a bird soaring in the air, wings spread and feathers rustling in the wind, shining in the sunlight...

And then out of nowhere, ****in BOOM! 12ga right in the face from somewhere on the ground.

I like the analogy, but I don't think we'll go down that easy. As well, we're a sponsor on here, so feel free to PM us in regards to anything!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.