Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Anybody know of a place to buy bolts?

1K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  Shadownwpa 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I'm putting my engine back together and noticed that I am missing bolts for the accessories. Know of any places to buy needed nuts, bolts, and washers? I ah already been to the stealership, $80+.

#3 ·
ACE has the best selection in my experience, Tractor supply has the best prices as you buy by the pound and not individually. home depot and lowes are about useless for their selection.

if you know what you want, you can order online from mcmaster carr as they will have anything you could ever want.

#6 ·
ACE has the best selection in my experience, Tractor supply has the best prices as you buy by the pound and not individually. home depot and lowes are about useless for their selection.

if you know what you want, you can order online from mcmaster carr as they will have anything you could ever want.
Indeed! McMaster Carr has every bolt/nut I know of. Ace and True Value are pretty good for the more common fasteners.

Home Depot and Lowe's are little more than Bed, Bath, & Beyond with hammers.

#11 ·
My town has a bolt store... The Bolt Place I think it's called. I just take them one to match and they do the rest. If it's something I'm making and don't have to match anything specific (captive nut or threads inside a part housing) then usually tractor supply since it's closest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.