All you guys in 2012 crazy colored jk's... - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > All you guys in 2012 crazy colored jk's...

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineHalloween Savings to die for!We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Unread 05-17-2012, 07:58 PM   #31
LittleDemon12

I just ordered my gecko green wrangler a couple days ago and I am going insane waiting!

LittleDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-17-2012, 08:08 PM   #32
jeephidelt
2007 JK Wrangler 

Arctic Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHuntsman View Post
It is awesome. In low light it looks black until you are up close. I wish they had put that "Arctic Blue", I forget what the official name was, that they put on the Liberty Arctic Edition on the Wranglers. That color is beautiful in person. Jeep really had a lot of cool colors this year. My girl is planning on getting a Patriot or similar model next year. I'm kind of excited to see what colors are going to be available.
I believe you're talking about "Winter Chill Pearlcoat" and it is available: http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...nal&listType=1
Unread 05-17-2012, 08:12 PM   #33
NivlemRulz
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spank View Post
There will never be a better color for the Wrangler than Rescue Green. It's truly the only thing I miss about my old Jeep.
Agreed! I Love my Rescue Green...I do love the Arctic, but not enough to get rid of mine
NivlemRulz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-17-2012, 10:06 PM   #34
jkirkpatrick
2010 JK Wrangler 

DOZER! (I've got to get some more recent pictures, this one's old)

jkirkpatrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-17-2012, 10:41 PM   #35
paul84043
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godholio View Post
My hood moved about as much as I remember on my old YJ. Anytime I passed a semi that was oncoming at 45+ it would jump pretty high.
That's weird..... My hood has not budged on our 2102.... Not a single blip at all...
paul84043 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-17-2012, 11:04 PM   #36
00XJsport
2012 JK Wrangler 

Just picked it up on Monday! Waited about 6 weeks for the order but it was SO worth it! Dallas is a sea of white and silver and black cars/trucks/jeeps, its hysterical to overhear people at work talking about "that green jeep outside."

People either love it or hate it, the ones that love it, tell you, the ones that dont just say, "it sure is green isn't it." Could not be happier with it!

Also, Haven't experienced the hood flutter either.

2000 XJ Sport, 4.0L, 4x4, NP231, Auto, Flowmaster D50.
00XJsport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2012, 02:14 AM   #37
Selafane
2012 JK Wrangler 

Bought mine 3 Weeks ago and finally got to take her clothes off haha, gecko green ftw
forumrunner_20120518_031337.jpg   forumrunner_20120518_031346.jpg   forumrunner_20120518_031403.jpg  
Selafane is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2012, 07:39 AM   #38
AppSt59Dave
2012 JK Wrangler 

agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Jeep View Post
Its has too much black. I would have perfered to get the natural green
totally in love with the natural green...pretty close match to my 78 CJ5. I had to wait on this one for a couple months to get within 500 miles but I am totally happy with the '12. I tossed and turned for a while about an '11 with 0% and have to go with leftovers(all cherry red, white or silver) or go with this. I like the fact that there are not a lot of NG '12s since they dropped the color pretty early in the manufacturing...still dont understand why...leftover paint?? I picked right!
apollofrontbodyarmor.jpg  

Last edited by AppSt59Dave; 05-18-2012 at 07:40 AM.. Reason: pic
AppSt59Dave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2012, 07:47 AM   #39
Max-Q
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppSt59Dave View Post
totally in love with the natural green...pretty close match to my 78 CJ5. I had to wait on this one for a couple months to get within 500 miles but I am totally happy with the '12. I tossed and turned for a while about an '11 with 0% and have to go with leftovers(all cherry red, white or silver) or go with this. I like the fact that there are not a lot of NG '12s since they dropped the color pretty early in the manufacturing...still dont understand why...leftover paint?? I picked right!
That's a pretty Jeep. Well done sir.
Max-Q is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2012, 07:51 AM   #40
MilesOfMachines
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppSt59Dave

Natural green for the win! Love mine too. My lift, new shoes and rims will be done this coming tuesday. Hate waiting on stuff.
MilesOfMachines is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2012, 07:59 AM   #41
LittleDemon12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selafane
Bought mine 3 Weeks ago and finally got to take her clothes off haha, gecko green ftw
Omg thats what I ordered!! Why can't it just be here!?!? HA! I can't wait 6 weeks! That is awesome man! How did it feel driving that baby off the lot! Can't wait to experience that!
LittleDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2012, 08:06 AM   #42
4x4jkx
2012 JK Wrangler 

I found a Cosmos Blue one that I picked up a week ago today. Almost went with the Gecko until a sales guy ran up to me and said "WAIT!!! I've got a blue one with half doors!".

I love the Cosmos Blue.
4x4jkx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2012, 02:51 PM   #43
Selafane
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDemon12

Omg thats what I ordered!! Why can't it just be here!?!? HA! I can't wait 6 weeks! That is awesome man! How did it feel driving that baby off the lot! Can't wait to experience that!
Haha, your going to love it, I promise! just prepare for some stare downs, cause you'll most likely have the only green Jeep that people will have seen!
Selafane is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2012, 07:04 PM   #44
00XJsport
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selafane View Post
Haha, your going to love it, I promise! just prepare for some stare downs, cause you'll most likely have the only green Jeep that people will have seen!
This. You'll be locally famous real quick

2000 XJ Sport, 4.0L, 4x4, NP231, Auto, Flowmaster D50.
00XJsport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2012, 04:37 AM   #45
rubiwannabe
2003 TJ Wrangler 

your cool cause you got 83 more horsepower than me, and better mileage and a jeepier sounding engine... Well I got news for you and your kind....... IM JEALOUS AS F***!

YOUVE GOT ISSUES PAL..
rubiwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.