All-Weather Full Jeep Cover - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > All-Weather Full Jeep Cover

RCV Axles at CCORPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-25-2012, 11:27 AM   #1
jdhawes
2006 TJ Wrangler 

All-Weather Full Jeep Cover

I am looking for a good all-weather cover for my Jeep. I keep reading reviews online and a lot of people have been burned cause they werent suppose to be out in the sun all the time. Anyone have any good reviews for a cover?

jdhawes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2012, 04:55 PM   #2
jay-h
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Are you talking about something to throw on it overnight? I'd recommend the Bestop trail cover, keeps out a pretty strong rain.

If you're talking about storage under a cover, that's trickier. Many storage covers breathe so that condensation does not build up but still the fabric against the paint does some damage. You might want to find a way to keep the fabric off the paint, or if you can, use one of these

http://www.walmart.com/ip/14180787?a...l5=pla&veh=sem
jay-h is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2012, 09:26 PM   #3
VietVet67
2004 LJ Wrangler 

I bought a 7 layer one off e-bay for 60 bucks and i store the Jeep in Arizona under a car port all summer--works for me!!
Silver Jeep club member #76 Semper -Fi my brothers

Last edited by VietVet67; 06-25-2012 at 09:27 PM.. Reason: spelin
VietVet67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2012, 07:12 AM   #4
KCJeepn
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VietVet67
I bought a 7 layer one off e-bay for 60 bucks and i store the Jeep in Arizona under a car port all summer--works for me!!
Can you give more info? Name brand or store?
KCJeepn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
covers

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.