To all Chicago area Jeepers (Meet & Greet) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > To all Chicago area Jeepers (Meet & Greet)

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-23-2010, 02:38 PM   #1
ChicagoYJ
Yes, I Understand!

1989 YJ Wrangler 

To all Chicago area Jeepers (Meet & Greet)

Hi everyone, tomorrow 7/24 Marino Jeep is hosting a meet and greet at the dealership located at 5133 W. Irving Park Rd (at Laramie). They've lined up some vendors to be out there. There is suppose to be live music, There will also be free food. Start time is at 11 am.

For more info contact Tony Rocco at (773)777-2000

This is a great time to meet some of the clubs and other enthusiasts in the area.

ChicagoYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2010, 07:17 PM   #2
keithert
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Have they done this before? What kind of turnout was there?
Unread 07-23-2010, 08:49 PM   #3
ChicagoYJ
Yes, I Understand!

1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithert View Post
Have they done this before? What kind of turnout was there?
No this is the first time they are doing this. They took over this dealership maybe about a year ago and they are trying to reach out to the offroad community. A couple of my buddies take their rigs there for service/warranty work and everytime they go there the owners son goes gaga over their Jeeps. He's new to this Jeep thing of ours. Been trying to get him to The Badlands and The Cliffs.

He kept asking what he could do to reach out to clubs and enthusiasts in the Chicago area so we suggested he do a meet and greet. We gave him a list of vendors for him to contact to try and get out there. He said he got a few to commit and a few who are going to send product.

He wants to cater more to the offroad crowd. So we'll see what happens.
ChicagoYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2010, 11:58 AM   #4
keithert
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Near ohare is very flooded. I'm stuck in bad traffic just trying to go back west toward home.
keithert is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.