aftermarket alarm ... looks like OEM remotes ... know the website ? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > aftermarket alarm ... looks like OEM remotes ... know the website ?

Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 06-03-2008, 08:03 PM   #1
intenseblu
1987 YJ Wrangler 

aftermarket alarm ... looks like OEM remotes ... know the website ?

a bit ago there was a advertiser on the forums that had a banner with jeep alarms ... i followed it and it was advertised as made in USA with full wiring schematics provided yada yada yada but best of all the remote looked just like my 05 OEM remote on our liberty.

i'm hoping some of you saw it as well and remember the site cause i forgot to bookmark it ... i'd really like a simple looking remote for my YJ and that fit the bill perfectly.

intenseblu is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.