3M Paint Protection Film on Jeep ????? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > 3M Paint Protection Film on Jeep ?????

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 07-19-2013, 06:45 PM   #16
3X4X4
2006 TJ Wrangler 

So it does not look like s---t and so they do not have to buy another one every few years. Considering that there are no (TJ) Wranglers or similar vehicles being made any more, might want to take care of the one you have lest you be without one.

J

2006 TJ Rubicon, Custom 4 inch lift with Currie Arms, TF springs, RS9000 shocks, TF High Steer Kit, TF ST Dual rate anti-rock, TF front track bar, Yellow Box speedo correction, Black Rock 15X10 Streetlock wheels with BFG AT 33X15X12.5 tires, Line-X tub, Bed Rug carpet, Tom Woods shaft, Spidershade, Savvy corner and rocker armor, Exogate.
3X4X4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2013, 09:44 AM   #17
JKU1868
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3X4X4 View Post
So it does not look like s---t and so they do not have to buy another one every few years. Considering that there are no (TJ) Wranglers or similar vehicles being made any more, might want to take care of the one you have lest you be without one.

J
Installed it on my doors and hood. Very easy install, but I recommend having someone help out. **Make sure you do a wet install - about 5 drops of dish soap to about 12 oz of filtered water. I used the 3M film, and after the install I ended up with a few air bubbles; left the jeep in the heat for a day and now the film is bubble-less and looks great! You can only see a faint line where the film ends, I love it.
Unread 09-02-2013, 05:33 PM   #18
ShogunTJ04
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Or you could paint the entire Jeep inside and out with truck bed liner.

Stock 4cyl and 35's=Rock Crawling like a bus!
ShogunTJ04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.